UBA Bank Nigeria offers different kinds of accounts, and because each one of them is designed to suit a specific need, you must know which one is best for you. Here is a guide with full details about the UBA Nigeria Priority account.
UBA Bank Priority account is not like the regular savings account.
Although it works just like any other account, many features have been made available to get things the premium way this time.
What do I mean by the premium way?
The UBA Priority account comes with a 2% discount on all personal loans, a dedicated relationship manager, free transaction fee banking when you maintain a 1 million Naira in your account throughout the month.
With the Priority account, you never wait to get assistance on any challenge you face with UBA Bank services.
But what is the Priority account all about, how can you open it, what are the requirements?
These are and many more are the reason why you must read this guide.
What Is UBA Nigeria Priority Account
UBA Nigeria Priority account is a special current account designed for customers who need priority banking services.
It comes with a 2% discount on all personal loans and a dedicated relationship manager.
Anyone can open a Priority account with UBA Bank in Nigeria.
Once you have this account, you are entitled to free banking transactions when you save N1 million or above in your account throughout the month.
How To Qualify For UBA Priority Account
Before you can qualify for a UBA Priority account in Nigeria, you must be 18 years and above with a monthly salary of N500,000 and above with an average balance of N5 million per month.
Also, your debit turnover must be N500,000 and above.
Requirements To Open A Priority Account
Below are the things you need to apply for a Priority bank account from UBA:
1. Identification documents(National ID, Passport, & Driver’s License)
2. Recent utility bill
3. 1 recent passport photograph
4. 2 references( from people who have Priority account with UBA)
5. Valid word or residential permit( for foreigners only)
How To Open UBA Priority Account In Nigeria
Follow the basics steps below to open a UBA Priority account:
1. That is how to Visit the nearest UBA branch
2. Consult the next available agent at the bank about Priority accounts.
3. You will be given the Priority account opening form to fill.
4. Kindly fill the form with your valid information
5. Next, ensure that you have entered the right information in the appropriate field on the form.
6. Add your passport photograph, Utility bill, field reference form, ID, and submit it to the agent.
7. Your application will be forwarded to the appropriate department.
8. After assessment and review, a Priority account will be opened in your name.
That is how to open a Priority account in UBA.
How Much Do I Need To Open Priority Account
You need a minimum of N25,000 to open a UBA Priority account, as that is the priority account opening balance for UBA Bank Nigeria.
It is the amount needed to open the account, and after that, it will be deposited into your account.
Here is the list of other useful guides:
Transaction Limit, Benefits Of Bumper Account, Western Union, How Much, Leo WhatsApp Number, Get Quick Credit, Qualify For Loan, How Target Account Works, Open UBA Current Account, Change Alert Number, Use Visa Card, Mobile Banking Login, UBA eBanking, Corporate Banking, Get Africard, Online Banking Services, Direct Login, Know Account Number, How Current Account Work, Cost Of Prepaid Card, Chat Online, Savings Account Limit, Visa Card Cost, UBA Dollar To Naira, Daily Limit, Use Mobile App, Get Credit Card, Check Card Statement, Load Prepaid Card, Chat With UBA on WhatsApp.
This simple and easy Banking and Finance Article Was Last Updated on 14th January 2022 by thetransfercode
Please you must visit this guide “https://thetransfercode.com/uba-nigeria-priority-account/” for updates and any possible changes that we may make to this article. In this month of December 2021, we have a lot of articles on banking and finance for you on this website. Read more.
In the year 2022, we are actually bringing you the very best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more How-To guides. You can come back for more banking and financial articles.
For the year 2022, we have a great deal of banking and financial guides that wiill help you make money transfers and other bank transactions very fast.
Here is the list of our latest articles, check them below:
- How Can I Extend My MOMO Limit In Ghana
- How Do I Fund My MTN MOMO Agent Wallet In Ghana
- How Do I Know My MTN MOMO Name In Ghana
- How Can I Buy EVD Using MTN MOMO In Ghana
- What Are MTN MOMO Bundles, Find MOMO Data Packages
- What Is The Code For MTN MOMO, MObile Money USSD Code
- Can I Open GTbank Account Online In Nigeria, 2022, Follow These Steps
- What Is The Interest Rate On GTBank Savings Account For 2022
- Does GTBank Have WhatsApp Number, Yes Find It Below
- How Can I Get My GTBank Secret Question, GTB Nigeria Guide 2022