As an account holder at Credit Bank in Kenya, it is imperative to sign up for their internet banking service.
So, in today’s guide, our primary focus is on how to register for Credit bank Kenya internet banking.
Many people today have found a solution to their banking hustle since the introduction, not e-banking services.
You can now do more in few minutes with online banking than you are at the banking hall.
You can do as much as you want with Credit bank internet banking in Kenya by paying bills, money transfers, access bank statements, checking account balances, and more.
However, before you can have access to any of the Credit bank digital banking services, you must register.
Therefore, let see how to register, starting with the requirements to sign up.
Requirements To Register And Login To Credit Bank Account Online
Below are the thing is you require to register for Credit bank online banking in Kenya:
- Credit bank account
- Full name
- Mobile phone number
- Email address
- Identification documents
Those are the things you need to register for a Credit bank online banking account.
Steps To Register For Credit Bank Internet Banking In Kenya
You can follow these steps to register for Credit bank internet banking in Kenya:
1. Visit the nearest Credit bank branch in Kenya.
2. Request for online banking Application.
3. You will be given the Credit bank online banking application form.
4. An agent at the bank will assist you in filling the form.
5. Make sure you provide the necessary and valid information.
6. Once you are done filling the registration form, the agent will forward your application for assessment
7. After they have accepted your application, you will be registered for internet banking.
8. You shall be given your login details from the bank any necessary guidelines.
That is how to register for Credit bank online banking in Kenya.
Steps To Login To Credit Bank Online Banking In Kenya
To login to your Credit bank online banking account in Kenya, follow these steps:
- Visit the official Credit Bank Kenya website here: https://creditbank.co.ke/.
- Click on “Internet Banking” at the top right side of the website.
- You will be taken to the Credit bank online banking portal.
- Enter your “Login ID” in the first box.
- Next, type in your “Password.”
- Choose how you want to confirm your transactions via SMS or Soft token.
- Now, click on”Sign in” to log into your account online.
That is how to sign in to your Credit bank online banking account in Kenya.
How To Reset Or Change Your Credit Bank Internet Banking Account
Here is how to change your Credit bank online banking password:
1. Go to the Credit bank online banking login portal.
2. Click on “here” behind the “forgot your password” tab.
3. You will be taken to the next section to reset your password.
4. Enter your “Login ID.”
5. Next, choose between SMS and Soft token how you want to authenticate or confirm your operation.
6. Now, click on “Continue.”
7. Follow the simple steps on the next page to change your password.
8. Once you have set up a new password successfully, log in with your Login ID to see it works.
That is how to reset your Credit bank internet banking password.
This easy and simple Banking and Finance Guide Was Last Updated on 6th March 2021 by thetransfercode
Please you must visit this guide “https://thetransfercode.com/register-login-credit-bank-kenya-internet-banking-online/” peroidically for updates and any changes that we may make to this guide. In this month of April 2021, we have a lot of articles on banking and finance for you. Read more.
In the year 2021, we bring you the best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more articles. You can come back for more banking anf financial guides.
Here is the list of our latest guides, check them:
- Unity Bank Recharge Code – Buy Airtime On Unity Bank Nigeria (2021)
- Access Bank Payday Loan Customer Care – Contact Payday Loan Support Center
- GTBank Recharge Code For 2021 – Official USSD Code To Buy Airtime
- Access Bank Payday Loan Guide – Steps To Apply & Get Payday Loan In Nigeria
- Sfax Account login – Steps To Login To Sfax Account Online
- Access Bank Payday Loan Code – Get Access Nigeria Payday Loan Using USSD Code
- How To Get Access Bank Token – Follow These Steps For Access Nigeria Token
- Wells Fargo Alabama Routing Number For Money Transfer [Official]
- UBA Sort Code For Lagos State – Find List Of UBA Bank Sort Codes For Lagos
- How To Use Access Bank Token – Simple Steps To Use Your Token