USSD code has transformed the banking sector in Nigeria, and every bank is adopting this new banking system. If you are a Union Bank Nigeria customer, this guide is for you. You will learn how to register for the Union Bank Nigeria USSD Code.
Transfer code banking is mobile banking using USSD code.
Unlike online banking or Mobile bank app banking, the USSD code is supported by all mobile phones, and no internet connection required.
After registering for the service can send money, pay bills, top-up your mobile phone after a few clicks on your mobile phone.
It is the fastest and convenient way of banking. More so, the service is available 24 hours, 7 days a week.
You don’t have to stress yourself anymore, going to the bank to carry out basic transactions.
You will be accessing your bank account anytime, anywhere.
See also: FNB Temporary Loan Guide.
Requirements To Register For The Union Bank USSD Code
Before registering for Union bank transfer code banking here are the requirements:
- Linked your mobile phone to the Union Bank account
- The bank’s USSD banking code
- Mobile Phone
- ATM Card OR debit card
Those are things you will need to register for the Union Bank Nigeria mobile banking code.
Recommended reading: UBA Bank Nigeria USSD Code Registration.
Steps To Register For The Union Bank Transfer Code On Your Phone
To start using the Union transfer code, you should first register for the service.
The registration process is simple and quick all you have to do the following steps:
1. Dial *826# with your mobile number linked to the Union bank account.
2. Select option 1 (Activate Union Mobile Banking).
3. Enter your union bank account number.
4. The next requirement is to enter the last digits on your ATM or debit card.
5. Create a secret pin to authorize transactions to enter 4 digits you can easily remember and confirm.
6. A confirmation message will be sent detailing you have successfully registered for Union bank USSD code banking.
You are all done!
You can check your bank account balance to confirm the registration.
Check this also: Sterling bank Transfer Code Registration Guide.
How to Register For The Union Bank USSD Transfer Code At the Bank
The registration at the bank is much easier because you will be assisted by customer care.
If you feel the registration process is hectic, visit the nearest Union Bank branch for help.
If you have not linked your account, visit the bank to link the mobile number.
You can ask the Union Bank Nigeria customer care desk to assist in the registration.
Another guide: Stanbic IBTC Mobile Banking Code.
How Long Does It Take To Sign-Up For The Service
To register for the Union Bank transfer code takes less than 10 minutes.
Follow the prompts and get the registration done in less than 5 minutes if you are quick enough.
The process is very quick. You will not keep that long with the sign-up.
What To Do If You Are Unable To Register For The Union Bank Mobile Banking Service
When you try to register for the Union Bank USSD code but you are unable, the best thing to do is to visit the nearest Union Bank for help with registration.
If you are far away from the banking hall, you can call the customer support team for assistance with the registration.
Another thing you can do is visit any of the Union Bank Nigeria official social media accounts.
The support team there will help you with anything you may want to do apart from the mobile banking registration.
Check this: Activate Sterling Bank Mobile Banking Code.
Union Bank Nigeria USSD Code Benefits and Features
There are various benefits of registering for Union bank USSD code banking.
Among these advantages include the following:
- Access your bank account anytime anywhere
- The service is available 24/7
- Ability to send money to other bank accounts
- The service is faster takes place in seconds
- Pay bills using mobile phone no visiting the bank
- Top up your mobile airtime from your bank account
That is all you need to know about how to register for the Union Bank Nigeria USSD transfer code.
This simple and easy Banking and Finance Guide Was Last Updated on 15th January 2021 by thetransfercode
Please you must visit this article “https://thetransfercode.com/how-to-register-union-bank-nigeria-ussd-transfer-code/” for updates and any possible changes that we may make to this guide. In this month of September 2021, we have a lot of articles on banking and finance for you. Read more.
In the year 2021, we are bringing you the very best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more How-To articles. You can come back for more banking and financial guides.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thetransfercode.com/suncoast-credit-union-spring-hill-fl/
Here is the list of our latest articles, check them below:
- How To Top-Up FNB Connect – First National Bank South Africa Guide
- FirstBank code, Register, Requirement & Activation
- CalBank Emergency Number, Call CalBank Instantly
- How To Cancel FNB Overdraft In South Africa – Follow These Steps
- FirstBank Verve Card, Requirements, Application, & Fees
- Firstbank Western Union, Send & Receive Western Union
- How To Port To FNB Connect – First National Bank South Africa
- Firstbank Diaspora Banking, Access FirstBank Services Abroad
- How To Register For CalBank Internet Banking In Ghana
- How To Close An FNB Account In South Africa – Follow This Simple Guide