Here is a simplistic guide about how to activate Keystone Bank Nigeria transfer code.
Mobile banking is no more a new trend in the baking industry as it has been adopted massively over a couple of years now.
Therefore, if you are a Keystone Bank client, you must know how to activate the service and make transactions on the go.
It will not take sufficient of your time, as you are not required to fill any form before you can activate the code service on your phone.
Before we can begin left for out what is the Keystone Bank USSD code.
Read this: FCMB Nigeria Internet Banking.
What Is Keystone Bank Transfer Code For Nigeria
Keystone Bank USSD code is a three(3) digit shortcode you can dial on your mobile phone to make transactions with Keystone Bank in Nigeria without going to the bank hall.
*7111# is the transfer code for Keystone Bank Nigeria.
Related guide: How To Register And Use Ecobank Nigeria Online Banking.
Requirements For Activating Keystone Bank Nigeria USSD Code
Below are the requirements for activating Keystone Bank transfer code in Nigeria:
1) Mobile phone number registered with Keystone Bank in Nigeria.
2) Keystone Bank account number.
Now let see how to activate the code of your phone to make transactions.
Related article: Stanbic IBTC Nigeria Internet Banking.
How To Activate Keystone Bank Nigeria USSD Transfer Code On Your Mobile Phone
The following are the steps to activate the transfer code in Nigeria:
- Dial *7111# on your phone number registered with Keystone Bank.
- Follow the instructions to continue the activate my process.
- Remember, you will need to enter your account number.
- Set up a secured four(4) digits PIN to finalize the activation process.
That is how to activate the Keystone Bank transfer code in Nigeria.
Check this guide: How To Activate Fidelity Bank Nigeria Transfer Code.
How Do I Activate My Keystone Code
If you want to activate the Keystone Bank USSD transfer code on your phone, it is effortless.
Dial *7111# and follow the instructions on your screen to complete the activation.
That is everything you need to know about how to activate the Keystone Bank Nigeria transfer code on your phone.
Read this also: FirstBank Nigeria Internet Banking Guide.
This simple and easy Guide Was Last Updated on 13th August 2020 by thetransfercode
Please you need to visit this post “https://thetransfercode.com/activate-keystone-bank-nigeria-ussd-transfer-code/” peroidically for updates and any changes that we may make to this guide.
In the year 2021, we bring you the best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more articles.
Here is the list of our latest guides, check them:
- Atlasmara Bank Zambia Internet Banking – Register & Login To Atlasmara Bank Account Online
- How To Check UBA Bank Account Balance – UBA Nigeria Balance USSD Code & Online
- Westpac Bank PNG Internet Banking – Register, Apply, & Login To Online Banking
- ABC Bank Kenya Internet Banking – Register & Login To ABC Online Banking
- JAIZ Bank Transfer Code – Register & Activate New JAIZ Bank USSD Transfer Code
- Banc ABC Zimbabwe Internet Banking – Register & Login To Online Banking Account
- TAJ Bank USSD Code – Register & Activate TAJ USSD Transfer Code
- Credit Bank Kenya Internet Banking Guide – Login & Register For Online Banking
- NIC Bank Kenya Internet Banking – Register & Login To NIC Online Banking Account
- I&M Bank Kenya Internet Banking – How To Register & Login To I&M Online Banking