Are you looking for ways to add money to your Cash App account? If yes, then here is a guide to sorting you out. This guide will look at how to load a Cash App card without a bank account.
The essence of the Cash App mobile app is the financial transaction it can make with the funds on it.
This means that when you have no money in your Cash App account, it renders the app less significant.
Well, worry not because there are various ways you can load your Cash App account with Cash App.
Let’s now proceed to how to fund your card without a Bank account.
Requirements To Deposit Funds On Cash App Card
The requirements to fund your Cash App Card without using your bank account are:
- Your Cash Card
- Some amount of money
- Your Identification Document (ID)
How To Load Cash App Without Bank Account
The following outlines the steps to load your Cash App Card at an approved store outlet:
- Find a location for any of the accredited merchants by starting Paper Money in the Cash App platform
- At the merchant store, request to load your Cash App Card.
- The Cashier will request your Card.
- The Cashier will proceed and scan the barcode within your Cash App.
- You will be notified directly about the deposit.
- Make payment for the amount deposited and take a receipt.
Where To Load Cash App Card Without Bank Account
Some of the accredited stores you can deposit with your Cash App Card include:
- Family Dollar
Does Cash App Charge For Deposits
Yes, it costs to load your Cash App Card with a Merchant. Cash App charges an amount for loading your account using your Card, and this account is minimal.
Maximum Cash App Deposit
The maximum amount you can load on your Cash App Card without using your bank account is $1,000 for 7 rolling days and $4,000 for rolling 30 days.
Also, the minimum amount you can deposit in your Card at a store is $5, and you cannot pass $500 at an instance.
We have this for you on how to load a Cash App Card.