In this article, I’ll enlighten you on accessing the cash app borrow button on android mobile phones.
Cash app is a mobile application available in the Google store for android phone users. You get to the play store and download it.
The cash app introduced the borrow button, which is accessible by cash app android phone users. It is important to note the cash app borrow button is not accessible by all-cash app users, and it is still on trial.
But that doesn’t mean cash app android phone users cannot access the cash app borrow feature. Here you will know to get the feature to your cash app.
How to get the Borrow feature on Cash App?
It is easy to get the cash app to borrow features on android. Here are the steps to follow.
- Open the Cash app on your phone.
- Then, select the Cash App Balance tab at the bottom-left corner of the screen.
- From the Cash App menu, customers must now select “Banking.”
- After completing the above steps, click on the ‘Lending’ tab.
- The Lending tab will show you the entire loan amount you qualify for from Cash App. (For example, ‘borrow up to $200’)
- Tap the’ Unlock’ button to see how and what you can borrow on the Cash app.
- Scroll down and choose the amount you want to borrow, then confirm your decision. Check their terms of service.
- Once the following steps are completed, Cash App will lend you the specified amount, ranging from $20 to $200.
Cash app borrows using android phone
You can follow these steps and borrow a loan from the cash app using an android phone.
- Open the Cash App mobile application and select the Banking or My Cash tabs from the menu.
- Scroll down to the Lending section and select that choice.
- On the following screen, you will see the maximum amount you can borrow.
- All that is left now is choosing the amount and following the lending option.
- After completing the preceding steps, divide the payback payment into four equal installments based on the next weeks.
- You can now choose to make all of your payments at once and have the auto deduction function turned on.
- Finally, click on the “Confirm” button to borrow a modest amount of money from Cash App’s lending pool.