Are you struggling to register for the Standard Bank online banking account in South Africa?
It used to be the case but it is no more than complicated.
Even if you do not have any computer knowledge, you can still sign-up for the online banking account.
In this guide, we will show you how to register for the Standard Bank South Africa internet banking account.
The Standard Bank digital banking is a service that lets you transfer money, make payments, recharge airtime, and other transactions from anywhere, anytime.
This can be the comfort of your home, at school, office, or on vacation.
It offers you a more secure and easy way of handling your financial transactions.
This post would bring you up to speed on how to take advantage of this service here in South Africa.
Read also: Nedbank South Africa Internet Banking Guide.
Requirements For The Standard Bank South Africa Online Banking Registration
Here are the main requirements for the Standard bank online banking registration in South Africa:
- Active bank account with Standard Bank
- Internet connection
- Your phone or laptop
- Your Standard Bank SA ATM PIN
- Business Auto Bank Card
- E-Plan Card
- Auto Bank Card
- MasterCard Credit Card
- Customer Selected PIN (CSP)
Please note that you need only one of the Debit cards mentioned above in the list of requirements.
For the Customer Selected PIN (CSP), it will be necessary if you are already registered on the Standard Bank Cellphone banking service and you want to migrate to the internet banking platform.
Those are all that you need to sign-up for the service.
You can also visit the nearest Standard Bank branch in South Africa and register for the online banking account.
Related article: Ultimate Guide To FNB eWallet USSD Code.
How To Register For The Standard Bank South Africa Internet Banking Service
To register for the Standard Bank South Africa online banking service, just follow the steps below:
- Go to this website https://onlinebanking.standardbank.co.za/.
- Click on the “Register For Online Banking” tab at the bottom of the page.
- Enter your Email address and confirm it.
- Next, enter your password and confirm that one too.
- Make sure your online banking password is strong to prevent guessing.
- Enter your preferred name for the bank account.
- Read and accept the terms and conditions.
- Click on “save” to create your online banking personal profile.
- Go to the next section where you provide other details for your internet banking account.
- When everything is successful, you will receive a message from Standard Bank indicating some details of your account.
That is how easy to register for Standard Bank online banking in South Africa.
How To Contact The Customer Service For Help
There are instances where you may follow all the steps outlined for the online banking registration but may not work for you.
In that case, you need to contact the Standard Bank SA customer service for assistance.
Here are some of the contact numbers and email address for the internet banking support team:
Contact number: 0860 123 000.
For international calls outside South Africa, the telephone number to dial is +27(0)10 249 0423.
Customer support email: firstname.lastname@example.org
That is how to register for Standard Bank South Africa internet banking service.
See also: How To Sign-Up For Ecobank USSD Code.
This simple and easy Banking and Finance Guide Was Last Updated on 7th August 2020 by thetransfercode
Please you must visit this guide “https://thetransfercode.com/standard-bank-south-africa-internet-banking-registration/” from time to time for updates and any possible changes that we may make to this article. In this month of June 2021, we have a lot of articles on banking and finance for you. Read more.
In the year 2021, we bring you the best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more How-To articles. You can come back for more banking and financial guides.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thetransfercode.com/irs-code-290/
Here is the list of our latest guides, check them here:
- FNB Gold Cheque Account Review – Gold Cheque Account Details For South Africa
- How To Cancel FNB Student Account – Close FNB Student Account Now
- How To Qualify For FNB Student Account – FNB South Africa Requirements
- How To Open FNB Student Account – FNB South Africa Student Account
- How Does The FNB Student Account Works In South Africa (2021)
- How To Qualify For FNB Cheque Account – FNB South Africa Cheque Account
- IRS Code 290 [SOLVED] – What Does Code 290 Mean On 2021 Tax Transcript
- IRS Code 150 – What Does Code 150 Mean On Transcript, Tax Return Filed [SOLVED]
- KCB Cub Account Kenya – Ultimate Guide To Cub Account Opening & Advert
- KCB Currency Exchange Rates And Forex 2021 – KCB Exchange Rate Today