Today in this guide, we shall focus on how to activate the Wema Bank USSD transfer code on your phone.
After waiting for a long time, Wema Bank has finally released its transfer code for making transactions through USSD.
As we all know, mobile banking codes have paved the way for customers to perform unlimited transactions with their bank accounts at their fingertips by using bank transfer codes.
Wema Bank wished to make each of its customers experience a more comfortable way of banking, and that is why they introduced the Wema Bank USSD code in Nigeria.
Activating for Wema bank transfer code is effortless, and if you have a bank account with Wema bank, you are a few steps away from registering for the service.
What Is Wema Bank USSD Code
The Wema bank transfer code is available at all times, and you can make a transaction at any time.
Once you have activated the service on your phone, you can access it and make all your basics bank transactions.
The Wema Bank USSD Code is *945#.
Let us go straight to the point and see what you need to activate the USSD code on your phone.
See also: Activate GTBank Mobile Banking Code.
Requirements For Activating Wema Bank Nigeria USSD Code On Your Phone
Below are the exact things you need to activate Wema Bank transfer code on your phone:
1. Wema Bank account number.
2. Mobile phone number registered with Wema Bank.
See below for how to activate the Wema Bank USSD code.
Recommended article: Union Bank Mobile Banking Code Activation Guide.
How To Activate Wema Bank Nigeria USSD Code
The following are the procedures for activating Wema Bank Nigeria transfer code:
- Simply dial *945# on your mobile phone number that is linked to your Wema mobile banking account.
- Follow the prompt on the next screen and choose the right option to continue the activation.
- Add the bank account you want to make transactions from.
- Set a secret PIN you want to use.
- Confirm your PIN to finish the activation process.
That is how you activate the Wema bank transfer code on your phone.
Related guide: Sterling Bank Transfer Code Activation.
How To Pay GOtv Subscription With Wema Mobile Banking Code [2022 Update]
Follow these simple steps if you want to pay your GOtv account using the Wema Bank transfer code:
- On your mobile number registered with Wema Bank dial *945*17* GOtv smart card/IUC number#
- Enter the amount you want to pay.
- Input your PIN and complete the payment process.
That is all about how you can activate the Wema Bank USSD transfer code on your mobile phone.
Useful resource guides for 2022:
- How to Register GTBank Nigeria USSD Code – Sign-Up For Transfer Code
- FNB Temporary Loan – Ultimate Guide To FNB Bank South Africa Temporary Loan
- How To Activate Zenith Bank Nigeria USSD Transfer Code – Simple Activation Process
- Telone Self-Service Login Guide – TelOne Top-Up Packages For Zimbabwe
- How to Register Fidelity Bank Nigeria Transfer Code – Fidelity Mobile Banking Guide
- How To Increase My UBA Mobile Banking Limit – UBA Transaction Limit
- Transfer Limit For UBA Bank In Nigeria – Know Your Transaction Limit
- How Do I Reset My UBA PIN In Nigeria – Change Your PIN
- UBA Nigeria Verve Debit Card – Ultimate Guide To UBA Verve Card
- UBA Visa Dual Currency Debit Card (DCDC) In Nigeria
- How To Check GCB Account Balance Online – Ghana Commercial Bank
- UBA Visa Classic Debit Card In Nigeria – Get A Classic Card Now
- UBA Gold Mastercard Debit Card For Domiciliary Account In Nigeria
- UBA Gold MasterCard Debit Card In Nigeria – UBA Debit Card Guide
- UBA Debit Mastercard In Nigeria – UBA MasterCard Guide
- How To Know If Your Nigerian UBA Account Is Still Active
- How To Get My UBA Bank User ID In Nigeria
Dollar Rate, Graduate Trainee Apply, Apply For Loan, Fidelity Email, Account Number, Fidelity BVN, Block Account, Download Statement Online, Mobile Money Transfer, Upgrade Bank Account, Get Fidelity Token, Borrow Money, Fidelity job Nigeria, Activate Mobile App, Get POS Machine, Apply For Fast Loan, Bank Transfer PIN, Transfer With Fidelity Bank Code.