Would you like to have an account with KCB bank? Before doing so, first, you need to familiarize yourself with the types of KCB bank accounts. There are several different bank accounts meant for different people, and you need to open one which will serve your needs.
KCB Bank has over 7 million customers in Kenya and also million customers in 7 countries.
These customers have an account with the bank but a different type.
You need to open an account tailored to your needs.
Types of KCB Bank Accounts In Kenya
Here we have listed all types of KCB bank accounts to be at know-how which one to open.
All the KCB bank accounts are categorized into three mina categories, which are;
1. Current Accounts
Under this category, you can open an account and can deposit or withdraw money anytime.
Besides, you can apply for a chequebook and make the payment through cheques.
2. Transactional Accounts
This second category is equal to the current account, but you cannot apply for a chequebook.
3. Savings Accounts
On this third account, you can deposit your savings but are limited to withdrawals.
Your money will gain interest upon agreement when opening the account.
It is out of these categories KCB bank customizes to different bank accounts either for business or individuals.
Here are the bank accounts you can open with KCB bank.
KCB Bank Kenya Personal Account Types
The account under this sub-category is meant for individuals. Businesses cannot open these accounts or groups.
KCB Personal Accounts Current Accounts
- Current account
- Advantage current account
- Transactional Accounts
- Jiinue AccountJii
- Bankika Personal Account
- Mapato Account
- Student Account
KCB Personal Accounts Savings Accounts Types
· Goal Savings Account
· Simba Savings Account
· Advantage Simba Savings Account
· Cub Account
KCB Diaspora Banking
All the bank accounts under this sub-category is meant for Kenyans who live outside the country.
Here are the different accounts to open;
· Diaspora Transactional Account
· Diaspora Junior Account
Mobile Banking Accounts
KCB bank adopted technology and specifically mobile banking. Thus you can open an account with KCB bank through your mobile phone. Here the two KCB banking accounts;
· KCB M-Benki Account
· KCB M-PESA
Check this also: Ultimate Guide To Code 766.
KCB Bank Business Accounts
All accounts under this sub-category target business people, corporates, investment groups, and institutions.
The accounts are grouped under the following categories;
Micro SME (Small and Medium Enterprises)
A. Micro Current Accounts
· Tuungane Current
· Boresha Biashara
· Bankika Business
· Tuungane Investment
B. SME Current Accounts
· Business Current Account
· Business Privilege Account
· School Current Accounts
SME Transactional Accounts
· Entrepreneur Account
· Community Account
· Mavuno Account (Farmers Account)
D. Corporate Accounts
· Current Account
· Transactional Account
· Business Account
· Fixed and Short Term Deposit Account
· Call Deposits Investment
Those are all the types of KCB Bank accounts.
This simple and easy Banking and Finance Guide Was Last Updated on 13th June 2021 by thetransfercode
Please you must visit this guide “https://thetransfercode.com/types-of-kcb-bank-accounts/” from time to time for updates and any possible changes that we may make to this article. In this month of June 2021, we have a lot of articles on banking and finance for you. Read more.
In the year 2021, we bring you the best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more How-To articles. You can come back for more banking and financial guides.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thetransfercode.com/irs-code-290/
Here is the list of our latest guides, check them here:
- FNB Gold Cheque Account Review – Gold Cheque Account Details For South Africa
- How To Cancel FNB Student Account – Close FNB Student Account Now
- How To Qualify For FNB Student Account – FNB South Africa Requirements
- How To Open FNB Student Account – FNB South Africa Student Account
- How Does The FNB Student Account Works In South Africa (2021)
- How To Qualify For FNB Cheque Account – FNB South Africa Cheque Account
- IRS Code 290 [SOLVED] – What Does Code 290 Mean On 2021 Tax Transcript
- IRS Code 150 – What Does Code 150 Mean On Transcript, Tax Return Filed [SOLVED]
- KCB Cub Account Kenya – Ultimate Guide To Cub Account Opening & Advert
- KCB Currency Exchange Rates And Forex 2021 – KCB Exchange Rate Today