Are you wondering how to load Pepea KCB prepaid MasterCard? Worry no here. I will share with you various ways to add money to your card and enjoy paying bills cashless.
It is easy and quick to add money to your card; read on to find out.
What is KCB Pepea prepaid MasterCard?
The Pepea card refers to an electronic commuter card introduced in 2014 by the KCB group to promote the country’s cashless transport.
It is a MasterCard prepaid card that uses Near Field Communication (NFC), a short-range wireless technology, to communicate.
This technology allows it to operate only by clicking it on the specific machine and generating a receipt with all the transaction information that has occurred.
It can be used for any transaction that varies from fueling your car, paying the parking fees, or settling any bill at any payment terminal.
With short instructions on how to load and trigger Pepea for their use, the KCB prepaid card comes bundled.
It is free for all users and does not demand that you have an existing account with KCB.
How To Get The Pepea Prepaid MasterCard In Kenya
To get KCB Pepea MasterCard, visit any of the KCB bank branches spread out in the country.
It is free to apply for the card then load it up.
How To Load KCB Pepea Prepaid Card?
Below are various ways you can load your KCB Pepea MasterCard. These ways include;
How To Load KCB Pepea Prepaid Card Via Mobile Banking USSD Code
1. Go to KCB Mobi by dialing this USSD code: *522#.
2. Select the option “my account” from the menu.
3. Choose the “card” option.
4. Next select “ADD KCB Card.”
5. Follow the instructions provided.
6. The card number is sixteen (16) digits on the face of the card.
After adding the card, enter option 0 to get back to the menu and select the load card.
Follow the prompts, and you’ll successfully load your KCB Pepea MasterCard.
Note: You can load your Pepea MasterCard through KCB bank.
First, you need to register for KCB mobile banking and have activated your Pepea MasterCard.
How To Load The Pepea Card Through M-Pesa
You can also load your KCB bank Pepea MasterCard through Mpesa.
First, you have to load your Mpesa account or withdraw money from KCB bank to Mpesa, then load the car.
Here are the steps to follow to load the KCB Pepea card via Mpesa:
1. Go to the sim toolkit app on your phone.
2. Next, go to the MPESA menu.
3. Proceed to Paybill and enter the KCB paybill number: 522522.
4. After that, enter your 16 digits card number as the account number.
5. Next, enter the amount you wish to deposit.
6. Finally, enter your Safaricom Mpesa PIN to complete the transaction.
Loading KCB Card With KCB Mtaani Agents
Another way to load your Pepea MasterCard is by visiting a KCB Mtaani agent.
You have to bring the card with you and load the amount you wish to your card.
That is How to load Pepea KCB prepaid MasterCard in Kenya.
This simple and easy Banking and Finance Guide Was Last Updated on 17th July 2021 by thetransfercode
Please you must visit this guide “https://thetransfercode.com/how-to-load-pepea-kcb-prepaid-mastercard-kcb-pepea-card-deposit/” periodically for updates and any possible changes that we may make to this article. In this month of July 2021, we have a lot of articles on banking and finance for you. Read more.
In the year 2021, we are bringing you the best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more How-To guides. You can come back for more banking and financial guidelines.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thetransfercode.com/suncoast-credit-union-spring-hill-fl/
Here is the list of our latest articles, check them here:
- How To Apply For KCB Credit Cards – Types, Apply, & Requirements
- KCB Tuungane Chama Account Review – Benefits & Registration
- Access Bank Primus Plus – Steps To Register For Primus Plus Account
- Types KCB Mpesa Savings Accounts – Registration & Requirements
- Access Bank Primus Plus Login – Steps To Login To Primus Plus Account Online
- How To Register Access Bank Mobile App – Access Nigeria Mobile Registration
- How To Download Access Bank Mobile App – Access Nigeria Mobile App
- KCB Mpesa Loan Account – How To Activate KCB Mpesa Loan
- IRS Code 101 – What Does Code 101 Mean On 2021 Tax Transcript
- Access Bank Savings Account Maximum Balance – Access Nigeria Guide