Your Access bank account number is very vital in making transactions, and you should always be able to remember it.
However, if you have forgotten or don’t know your account number, here is a detailed guide with basic guidelines on how to get your bank account number.
Nowadays, due to rampant smart services used in making bank transactions, most people rely on having their accounts linked to mobile apps.
Once they can make all their transactions, they forbid the importance of knowing their account numbers.
Moreover, that is a bad practice, and sometimes you may be required to input your account number directly, and if you do not know, it becomes a problem.
Aside from that, there are numerous reasons why you should be able to remember your bank account number.
You have nothing to worry about is. We are here to unfold the right procedure to get your Access bank account number.
So let us begin with requirements.
Requirements To Get Access Bank Account Number In Nigeria
These are the things you need to before you can know your Access account number :
1. Mobile phone number linked to your bank account.
2. Mobile phone
3. Network signal available.
4. Access bank USSD code authentication PIN.
5. ATM Card number.
Those are the things you need to check your bank account digits in Nigeria.
Steps To Get/Check Your Access Bank Account Number In Nigeria
To get your Access bank account number, follow these steps:
1. Dial *901# on your mobile phone contact linked to your Access bank account.
2. Choose 4 for Other services)
3. Again, select 4 for Enquiry Services
4. Next, choose option 3 for Account number Enquiry.
5. A prompt will display on your phone screen to enter your ATM card number.
6. Now, enter the last 6 digits of your ATM card number and press send.
7. Instantly, your bank account number will be displayed on your screen.
8. You can write it on a piece of paper or save it on your phone.
That is how to get your Access account number.
How Many Digits Is The Acces Bank Account Number
Access bank account number has 10 digits usually, so it is important to always ensure an account has that exact digits before you wire funds to avoid a wrong transfer.
Do I Need Internet To Get My Nigeria Account Number
No, you do not need the internet to check your Access bank account number on your phone, as you can get your account number using the USSD code.
It saves time as you can get all you need about your account with the USS code option, and it does not need internet to function.
That is all we have for you about today’s top, and we shall do our best to keep updating this post with more information.
Kindly let us know your opinion about this post whether it was helpful or not. Share with us in the comment box.