Are you searching for KCB paybill number? You have come to the right place. The KCB Kenya pay bill number is used to perform various transactions with the bank by KCB account holders.
These transactions include sending money to a KCB bank account from Mpesa.
Through a paybill number, the transaction is fast and saves time.
The pay bill option allows any KCB account holder to conduct transactions at their convenience, without regard to time and place.
It is the KCB bank mobile banking that helps you make transactions from the comfort of your home.
In simple terms, via M-Pesa, the KCB paybill system is a system that allows its customers to make a transaction to their bank account without visiting the bank.
What Is The KCB Paybill Number?
Are you wondering what the KCB pay bill number is?
Here is what you need to know.
KCB bank pay bill permits you to send money to your KCB bank account from Mpesa, or either way, send money to your KCB M-PESA.
You can use them to deposit money to your KCB bank account from Mpesa and withdraw money from your KCB bank account to Mpesa.
With the KCB paybill number, there is no need even to visit the bank to withdraw money.
You can withdraw through Mpesa.
It is easy, convenient, saves time, and real-time to carry out a transaction.
The KCB pay bill number is 522522.
How to send from M-Pesa to KCB account through pay bill number
1. Open your apps and select the SIM toolkit.
2. To send money from your KCB account, select the M-Pesa.
3. Choose Lipa na M-Pesa.
4. Choose “pay bill”.
5. You’ll be prompted to Enter a business number, so enter the KCB Lipa Na M-Pesa pay bill number 522522.
6. Click OK.
7. Next, you will also be prompted to enter your account number and enter your KCB account number.
8. Click ‘OK’.
9. Next enter the amount you want to deposit, in figures.
10. Enter your M-Pesa PIN.
11. Finally, confirm all the details are correct.
A confirmation message will be sent to you within a few seconds detailing the amount deposited to the account and the account number deposited.
How to transfer money from your Kenya account to M-Pesa through paybill
You can also transfer money from your KCB bank account to Mpesa. But first, you have to register for the KCB M-banking service.
Here are steps to follow and register for the KCB paybill number in Kenya:
1. Open your M-Pesa menu.
2. Access the Lipa na M-Pesa.
3. Select the pay bill option to register.
4. Enter KCB bank pay bill number 522522.
5. The next option is to enter your account number, enter your ID number, and click OK.
6. Enter the amount you want to deposit amount and click OK.
7. Enter your M-Pesa pin.
8. Confirm the transaction.
After completing the process, you’ll receive two text messages, one detailing your KCB m-benki PIN and user ID and the other one with your number to your M-BENKI.
Now you can access your account by dialing short code *522#.
That is all you need to know about the KCB paybill number for money transfer in Kenya.
Here is the list of our KCB articles:
Fixed Deposit, Mobi Loan, Careers, Cub Account, Forex Exchange, Types of Accounts, Activate Mobile Banking, Mpesa Loan, Savings Account, Tuungane Chama Account, Apply for Credit Cards, KCB Opening Hours, KCB Mpesa Interest Rate, Diaspora Banking, Salary Advance, Savings Interest Rate, Business Account, Prepaid Master Card, KCB Student Account.