In this article, you’ll learn how to add a bank account to a digit, how to change the bank account linked to a digit, and why trying to link an account to a digit is unsuccessful.
Therefore, if you have been searching the process of adding a bank account to a digit or changing your bank account, you have come to the right place.
How To Add Bank Account To Digit
Below are steps to follow and learn how to add bank account to a digit:
- Visit https://digit.co/login
- Enter login credentials to your Bill.com account.
- Choose the Settings
- Under Your Company or Bank & Payment Accounts, click on Bank Accounts.
- Choose to set up a new bank.
- Click X to close the window to link your bank.
- Choose “Continue” to manually add your bank.
- Type in the details of your bank account and click Continue.
- If asked, enter more information about your business.
- If your bank is eligible, you’ll get the test deposit immediately, and the message will show up.
- Check your bank account for the test deposit and enter it. Then, choose Verify or Verify Later.
- If your bank is still not eligible for the immediate test deposit, wait for the test deposit to post in 1–2 days, and then finish the verification.
- If asked, go through the steps to verify your identity.
How Can I Change My Bank Account Linked To Digit?
You can change the bank account linked to digit if you want to add new by following the below steps:
- Login to your digit account
- Scroll to the bottom to see information about your checking account.
- Tap the button for your bank account.
- A menu will appear if you tap Settings in the upper right corner.
- Tap “Change Checking Account” to choose how you want to get your balance.
- If the account you first linked is still open and you can receive your balance withdrawal, click “Yes.” If that account has been closed, choose “No” to get a check for the balance sent to you.
- After that, the digit will send you an email to let you know that your balance is being sent back to you in the way you chose.
- This email will also tell you about any saves still in progress when you switched accounts. It will also tell you when you can expect to get those back.
Why Is Digit Not Connecting To My Bank?
You may have tried to add a bank to the digit, but the request has been declined.
There are several reasons why this may happen, and some instances include when a digit notices something is wrong, it will direct you to the digit. co/fix, where you can fix the issue.
If you run across any error messages or see anything that seems out of place, you should contact digit support immediately so that they can assist you with troubleshooting.
That is all on how to add a bank to a digit, change a bank account on a digit, why your request to add a bank account to a digit may fail, and how to go about it.