Are you searching for how to login to your Equity Bank Online Banking (EazzyNet) account? Look no further; you have come to the right place. We have the EazzyNet login guide for you.
Equity bank is among the leading banks in Kenya, and they came up with EazzyNet to enable their customers’ access their bank account online.
In this article, I’ll share how to log in after registration to your EazzyNet account and how to reset the password if you forgot it.
More so, I will; explain to you more about EazzyNet in detail.
What is EazzyNet?
EazzyNet is one of the ways to access your equity bank account online.
Equity bank came up with EazzyNet to enable its customer’s access their account no matter where they are, even overseas online.
After registering for the service, you can log in to your bank account, send money or buy goods through your bank account.
There are no charges incurred when carrying out any transaction through EazzyNet.
You can get to know your bank account balance and also transfer money from one equity bank account to another for free.
It is safe to carry out your transaction online with EazzyNet from your equity bank account.
Furthermore, you can transfer money from your Equity bank account to another bank account via SWIFT online.
Additionally, you can schedule routine payment schedules through EazzyNet.
Equity Bank Online Banking is a fast and secure way of accessing your bank account remotely.
How to login to your Equity Bank Online Banking (EazzyNet) account
First of all, you need to register for Equity Bank Online Banking and have an account.
If you have an EazzyNet account, here are the steps to log in:
- Visit the Equity Bank Online Banking login page.
- You will be required to enter your user EazzyNet ID and password.
- The click net button.
- Note, you have to enter the user ID issued after registration.
- Otherwise, you get an error if you enter the wrong details.
If you follow the steps above, you will be able to successfully log in to your account.
See also: How To Activate Eazzy Bank account.
How To Reset Your EazzyNet Login Password
If you don’t remember your password, worry not; equity banks have made it easy to reset the password.
If you want to reset your Equity EazzyNet password, then follow the basic steps below:
- Visit the Equity EazzyNet login page.
- Click the forget password button.
- You will actually be redirected to a new page and prompted to enter your EazzyNet USER ID.
- Next, you need to verify you are the account owner by entering the OTP sent to your phone.
- You will be required now to set up a new password before using your EazzyNet account.
After resetting the password, get back to the login page and log in to your Equity Bank Online Banking account.
That is what you need to know about how to login to Equity Bank online banking account.