After registering for Eazzy banking, you need to activate your account. In this quick guide, I will share with you how to activate your Eazzy banking account.
The Equity Bank Kenya Eazzy banking is among equity bank products meant to help its customers access their bank account online.
With an Eazzy banking account, you can send money, check account balance, bank statement, among other services, at the comfort of your home.
Below are two (2) main ways you can activate your Eazzy banking account and start transacting through it:
How to activate Eazzy Banking for your Equitel line, Eazzy247, or Hapo Hapo
If you have registered to Eazzy 247 service, Hapo Hapo, or have an Equitel line, then you can use this option to activate your Eazzy Banking account.
Also, if you have the Eazzy banking mobile app, you can access these services.
The following are steps to follow and activate your Eazzy Banking account:
- Open the Equity Bank Kenya Eazzy banking app on your phone.
- Selected the language.
- Choose Equitel, Eazzy247, or HAPO HAPO.
- Enter your phone number.
- Enter M-banking pin.
- Click on the “Next” button.
- You will receive a Text message on your phone.
- The app will scan the message and confirm the codes sent.
You will have activated your Eazzy banking account and ready for use.
See also: Eazzy Chama Activation Guide.
Activating The Eazzy Banking App Using Your ATM Card
Another way to activate your Eazzy Banking account is by using your ATM card.
The ATM card needs to be valid. Here the steps to follow for the Equity Eazzy activation using your ATN card:
- Launch the Eazzy Banking app
- Selected the language:
- Select activate with equity bank option the second option on the page.
- Enter your debit card number, which in most cases it’s 16 digits long. The number is found in groups of four at the center of your card.
- Click the “Next” button.
- Next, you’ll be required to enter your account number.
- On the bottom left of your ATM card, there are between 12 or 15 digits that are your account number.
- Click on the Next button.
- Enter your ID and mobile number associated with the account when registering the account.
- Press the “Next” button
- Next section, you are required to enter your ATM card PIN.
- Lastly, click Accept terms and conditions.
Now you have to for the bank to verify the details you have entered if they are correct.
After confirmation, you’ll receive an SMS detailing you have activated your Eazzy banking.
You can now login to your Eazzy banking Account and start transacting.