If you want to know how to register for Equity Bank Eazzy Chama service in Kenya, then you need to read this guide.
Do you know you as a Chama, you can track your Chama account transaction easier than ever?
Well, Eazzychama, which is one of the Equity products, will assist you as a group or Chama in managing your account by tracking all transactions, thus promoting transparency.
But first, to use the service, you need to know how to register for the Equity bank Eazzy Chama service.
Eazzy Chama gives much-needed stability to the mutual or collective account holders who had before visiting bank branches to physically fill out bureaucratic paperwork for the Chama to carry out any transaction from the account.
A single official may withdraw funds from the group account with Eazzy Chama without visiting a bank or adding a signature to any paper.
At first, all three senior group officials were expected to visit the bank and sign banking documents to impact withdrawal or any other transaction.
All the data from the Equity Bank Chama account are saved on the cloud thus can be accessed anytime, anywhere by any group member.
There is no need for the Equity Bank Kenya Chama account to have manual bookkeeping anymore.
EazzyChama Platform Features
Before registering for the service, it is important you under the service feature.
The EazzyChama features include the following:
1. Any Equity Bank Chama member can keep track of all transactions carried, like deposits, withdrawals, and fund transfers.
2. The group can manage every member, and also, the member can view his or her monthly or lifetime contributions, group statement, penalties, and other financial activities.
3. The Chama can schedule when to make a transaction and be reminded to make the transaction, thus avoiding penalties or additional fees.
4. There is no paperwork when carrying any transaction from the group account.
Everything is done online.
How to register for Equity Eazzy Chama Account
If you are satisfied with the Eazzy Chama service, it is easy to register your Chama.
If you want to register for the Equity Bank Kenya Eazzy Chama service, then follow the basic steps below:
- Visit the Eazzy Chama website signup page.
- Filling in all the required fields with correct information.
- Click the signup button at the bottom of the page.
- You will have completed setting your group profile.
- The next step is to add the group member.
- Here you can new members and update the list when a member exists in the group.
- You will also be required to create a group bank account with Equity Bank Kenya.
- You can add the group account the group had with equity bank or create a new account.
- You will also have to create a group contribution.
- After competing, filling in all these details, and marked as ‘completed,’ your Chama is ready now to use the EAZZY Chama service.
That is all you need to know about how to register for the Equity Bank Eazzy Chama service in Kenya.
This simple and easy Banking and Finance Guide Was Last Updated on 14th June 2021 by thetransfercode
Please you must visit this guide “https://thetransfercode.com/register-for-equity-bank-eazzy-chama-service/” from time to time for updates and any possible changes that we may make to this article. In this month of June 2021, we have a lot of articles on banking and finance for you. Read more.
In the year 2021, we bring you the best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more How-To articles. You can come back for more banking and financial guides.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thetransfercode.com/irs-code-290/
Here is the list of our latest guides, check them here:
- FNB Gold Cheque Account Review – Gold Cheque Account Details For South Africa
- How To Cancel FNB Student Account – Close FNB Student Account Now
- How To Qualify For FNB Student Account – FNB South Africa Requirements
- How To Open FNB Student Account – FNB South Africa Student Account
- How Does The FNB Student Account Works In South Africa (2021)
- How To Qualify For FNB Cheque Account – FNB South Africa Cheque Account
- IRS Code 290 [SOLVED] – What Does Code 290 Mean On 2021 Tax Transcript
- IRS Code 150 – What Does Code 150 Mean On Transcript, Tax Return Filed [SOLVED]
- KCB Cub Account Kenya – Ultimate Guide To Cub Account Opening & Advert
- KCB Currency Exchange Rates And Forex 2021 – KCB Exchange Rate Today