Diamond Trust Bank Kenya internet banking offers you that banking convenience you have been waiting for.
Many banks in Kenya offer online banking services, but what makes DTB Kenya’s e-banking service stand out?. We shall find out.
Everyone wants to experience the best banking services from transfers, check account balance, make self-service transactions, pay bills, and view their statement all by themselves.
That is what you get with DTB Internet Banking.
However, if you are a DTB Kenya account holder, chances are you have already signed up for the service of seeking to register.
That is why we have dedicated this guide to assist you on how to register for DTB Kenya internet banking.
Therefore let’s begin with the things you need to sign up for their digital banking.
Requirements To Register And Login To Diamond Trust Account Online
Before you can sign up for the DTB online banking, here are the things you need:
- Active DTB Bank Account
- Account Name
- Bank account number
- Mobile phone number
- Email address
- Smartphone, Tablet, or Computer
Those are the basic things you need to register for DTB e-banking services.
Steps To Register For Diamond Trust Bank (DTB) Kenya Internet Banking
To register for DTB Kenya Internet banking, follow these simple steps:
1. Visit the DTB Kenya website here: https://dtbk.dtbafrica.com.
2. Click on “Products.”
3. Select services
4. Next, click on “Internet banking.”
5.Scroll down and click on “Download i24/7 Application Form.”
6. Once you have downloaded the DTB online banking registration form in PDF, go to the nearest printing press and print the form in a hard copy.
7. Once you have printed the form, fill in the necessary detail and ensure you will use valid details.
8. Check if you have entered and fill in the right information into the required field.
9. After filling the registration form, visit the nearest Diamond Trust Bank in Kenya and submit your online banking application form.
10. Your application will be under review, and if all things are right, you will be registered for DTB online banking successfully
11. After registration, you will be given your online banking login details.
That is how to successfully registered for Diamond Trust Bank Kenya online banking.
How To Login To Diamond Trust Bank Kenya Online Banking Account
Here the steps to follow if you want to log into your DTB Kenya internet banking:
- Go to the DTB bank Kenya website here:https://dtbk.dtbafrica.com.
- Click on “Online Banking” at the top right side of the site.
- You will be taken to the DTB Kenya iConnect internet banking login portal.
- Enter your Corporate code.
- Next, input your “User ID.”
- Type in your “Password.”
- Now, click on “Proceed.”
- Authenticate your account and log in.
That is how to login to DTB online banking account.
How To Reset Your Diamond Trust Bank Kenya Online Banking Account Password
Below are the right steps you must follow if you want to change your DTB Kenya Internet banking password:
1. Visit the DTB Kenya login portal.
2. Click on “Forgot Password.”
3. Enter your “Corporate code.”
4. Type in your “User ID” or Username.
5. Input your mobile phone number.
6. Click on “Submit.”
7. Provide the answer to the security questions.
8. You will receive a one-time pin (OTP) on your mobile phone.
9. Kindly enter the OTP you received
10. Change or set up a new password.
That is how to reset your DTB Kenya online banking account password.