Do you want to activate your Access bank ATM? Then here is a complete guide with full guidelines on how to activate the new Access bank ATM card.
Now the convenience of accessing your bank account where ever you go with an ATM makes it a jealous one for every customer to have it.
However, before you can enjoy the Access bank ATM services, you must apply for the card at the nearest bank branch or where you hold an account with Access Bank Nigeria.
In spite of the fact that you have applied for the ATM card until you have activated it, and there is no way you can use it. But how can you activate your new Access bank Automatic Teller Machine card?
Well, this article discusses all that, and within a few minutes, you shall know the procedures you must follow to activate your ATM account.
So let proceed with what you need to activate your card.
Requirements To Activate Your Credit or Debit Card Details In Nigeria
Here are the things you need to activate your Access bank ATM debit card:
1. Your Access bank account number
2. Details of the identification documents you used to apply for the ATM.
3. Your full name.
4. ATM card number.
Those are the things you need to activate your ATM card.
Steps To Activate A New Access Bank ATM Card In Nigeria
To activate your new Access bank ATM Card in Nigeria, here are steps to follow:
1. Kindly call the Access bank Nigeria on any of these numbers: 012712005, 012712006, or 012712007.
2. Request for ATM card activation.
3. Provide the right details you might be asked to provide.
4. Wait for a few minutes as your details are being verified to see you are the true owner of the card.
5. Once the details you provided have been verified, and the customer service agent will activate your card Instantly.
That is how to activate your new Access Bank ATM.
How Long Does It Take To Activate New Access Bank ATM Card
Activation of a new Access bank ATM card is instant, and once your details have been verified, your card will be activated to transact.
It does not take more than 5 minutes for your new Access bank ATM to be activated.
All you need is to provide the correct details.
Kindly stick to this post for more details.
This simple and easy Banking and Finance Guide Was Last Updated on 1st June 2021 by thetransfercode
Please you must visit this guide “https://thetransfercode.com/how-to-activate-access-bank-nigeria-atm-card/” from time to time for updates and any possible changes that we may make to this article. In this month of June 2021, we have a lot of articles on banking and finance for you. Read more.
In the year 2021, we bring you the best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more How-To articles. You can come back for more banking and financial guides.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thetransfercode.com/irs-code-290/
Here is the list of our latest guides, check them here:
- FNB Gold Cheque Account Review – Gold Cheque Account Details For South Africa
- How To Cancel FNB Student Account – Close FNB Student Account Now
- How To Qualify For FNB Student Account – FNB South Africa Requirements
- How To Open FNB Student Account – FNB South Africa Student Account
- How Does The FNB Student Account Works In South Africa (2021)
- How To Qualify For FNB Cheque Account – FNB South Africa Cheque Account
- IRS Code 290 [SOLVED] – What Does Code 290 Mean On 2021 Tax Transcript
- IRS Code 150 – What Does Code 150 Mean On Transcript, Tax Return Filed [SOLVED]
- KCB Cub Account Kenya – Ultimate Guide To Cub Account Opening & Advert
- KCB Currency Exchange Rates And Forex 2021 – KCB Exchange Rate Today