Do you want to activate your Access bank ATM? Then here is a complete guide with full guidelines on how to activate the new Access bank ATM card.
Now the convenience of accessing your bank account where ever you go with an ATM makes it a jealous one for every customer to have it.
However, before you can enjoy the Access bank ATM services, you must apply for the card at the nearest bank branch or where you hold an account with Access Bank Nigeria.
In spite of the fact that you have applied for the ATM card until you have activated it, and there is no way you can use it. But how can you activate your new Access bank Automatic Teller Machine card?
Well, this article discusses all that, and within a few minutes, you shall know the procedures you must follow to activate your ATM account.
So let proceed with what you need to activate your card.
Requirements To Activate Your Credit or Debit Card Details In Nigeria
Here are the things you need to activate your Access bank ATM debit card:
1. Your Access bank account number
2. Details of the identification documents you used to apply for the ATM.
3. Your full name.
4. ATM card number.
Those are the things you need to activate your ATM card.
Steps To Activate A New Access Bank ATM Card In Nigeria
To activate your new Access bank ATM Card in Nigeria, here are steps to follow:
1. Kindly call the Access bank Nigeria on any of these numbers: 012712005, 012712006, or 012712007.
2. Request for ATM card activation.
3. Provide the right details you might be asked to provide.
4. Wait for a few minutes as your details are being verified to see you are the true owner of the card.
5. Once the details you provided have been verified, and the customer service agent will activate your card Instantly.
That is how to activate your new Access Bank ATM.
How Long Does It Take To Activate New Access Bank ATM Card
Activation of a new Access bank ATM card is instant, and once your details have been verified, your card will be activated to transact.
It does not take more than 5 minutes for your new Access bank ATM to be activated.
All you need is to provide the correct details.
Kindly stick to this post for more details.
This simple and easy Banking and Finance Guide Was Last Updated on 1st June 2021 by thetransfercode
Please you must visit this article “https://thetransfercode.com/how-to-activate-access-bank-nigeria-atm-card/” for updates and any possible changes that we may make to this guide. In this month of September 2021, we have a lot of articles on banking and finance for you. Read more.
In the year 2021, we are bringing you the very best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more How-To articles. You can come back for more banking and financial guides.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thetransfercode.com/suncoast-credit-union-spring-hill-fl/
Here is the list of our latest articles, check them below:
- Is GCB Government Bank – Ghana Commercial Bank Ownership
- What Is The Code To Check UBA Account Balance In Nigeria
- How To Know If Your Nigerian UBA Account Is Still Active
- How To Get My UBA Bank User ID In Nigeria
- How To Increase My UBA Mobile Banking Limit – UBA Transaction Limit
- Transfer Limit For UBA Bank In Nigeria – Know Your Transaction Limit
- How Do I Reset My UBA PIN In Nigeria – Change Your PIN
- UBA Nigeria Verve Debit Card – Ultimate Guide To UBA VerVe Card
- UBA Visa Dual Currency Debit Card (DCDC) In Nigeria
- How To Check GCB Account Balance Online – Ghana Commercial Bank