Do you want to reset your Access bank mobile app password? You are in the right place, and we are going to give you a step-by-step guide on how to reset the Access bank mobile app password.
One of the main challenges people face with their mobile banking account is password issues.
However, you can’t log in to your account without your password via the mobile Access mobile banking app.
Moreover, the good news here is that there is an option to change your password whenever you forget it.
Also, there are several ways to restart your Access Nigeria mobile banking password, including online via the mobile app and online web portal.
We are here to show you the simplest way on how to change your Access bank mobile app password.
Requirements For Access Nigeria Password Reset
Here the things you need to change your Access bank mobile app password:
1. Access Bank Mobile app
3. Login ID
4. Active internet connection.
Those are the things you need to reset your application.
Steps To Reset Access Bank Mobile App Password
To change your Access bank mobile app password, here are the right steps to follow:
1. Open the Access bank mobile app on your phone.
2. Click on the Menu icon of the top corner of the app.
3. Choose “Reset Password.”
4. Enter your “Login ID.”
5. Follow the next instructions to proceed.
6. You will instantly receive an email from your bank with a link to reset your password.
7. Click on the link attached to the mail sent to you to change your password.
8. After you have successfully changed your password, log in to check your new password works.
That is how to change your Access bank mobile app password.
Can I Change My Access Bank Mobile Banking Account Password Via The App
Yes, you can change your Access bank Nigeria mobile password through the app.
You only need your login details and the app, and you can change your password anytime.