Have you heard about the Access bank Primus Plus? You are not far from it, as we are going to give you all the details you need to know about the Access bank Primus Plus service.
You will know what it does, how it works, and many more.
There has been a lot of competition in the business field, and many companies have adopted various ways to deliver services to their customers.
When it comes to banking solutions for companies, there have always been challenges as getting the most reliable and secured transaction banking solution is very expensive.
However, Access bank is here with Primus as a banking solution for corporate businesses.
You do not need to worry about security as the service runs on a secured web-based platform, with top-notch security tools in place to ensure the platform is well protected.
So, let us delve into the details.
What Is Access Bank Nigeria Primus Plus Account?
Access bank Primus Plus is a complete secure web-based electronic platform designed to render one-point access to the full suite of banking solutions through a simple user interface.
Features & Services Of Access Bank Primus Plus
Here are the features and services of the Access bank Primus:
2. Financial supply chain management.
3. Card services
5. Collection of Receivables
7. Customs Duty Payment.
8. Cheque services.
9. FX Bidding.
10. Liquidity management.
11. Investment management
12. Cash Flow Forecasting
13. Balance & Transaction Reporting.
Benefits Of Registering And Using The Account
- Efficiency reporting
- Transaction Integration
- User Flexibility
- Helps Decision making
Requirements To Register For Access Bank Primus Plus
Below are the things you need to register for Access bank Primus Plus account:
1. Company name.
2. Company email address.
3. Phone number of your company.
4. Type of your company.
5. Address of your company.
6. RC Number
8. Account number.
Those are the things you need to register for a Primus account with Access bank in Nigeria.
Steps To Register For Access Bank Primus Plus
To register for Access bank Primus Plus account, here are the steps to follow:
1. Visit the Access bank official website here: https://accessbankplc.com
2. Click on “Internet Banking” at the top right side of the site.
3. Select “Business.”
4. You will be taken to the Access bank Primus website.
5. Next, click on the “Customer Registration “tab at the top of the site and select “Primus plus Registration.”
6. The Primus plus registration page will open for you.
7. Enter your “NUBAN Number,” Which is your bank account.
8. Next, click on “Get Corporate Code.”
9.A message will display on your screen for a qualified account number; click on “Confirm” to proceed.
10. 11. Click on “Resend Corporate code” if you did not receive it after two minutes.
11. You will receive a Corporate code on your mobile phone number or email address linked to your account.
12. Enter the corporate code you received via SMS or email and click on “Register.”
13. Type your “Company Name.”
14. Enter your “Company Email address.”
15. Input your “Company Phone Number.”
16. Select your “Company Type.”
17. Choose your “State.”
18. Fill in the address of your company.
19. Next, enter your “RC Number.”
20. In the next, now enter your “TIN Number.”
21. Click on “Next” to proceed.
22. Type in your preferred account name.
23. Now, enter your “Account Number.”
24. Again, enter your “Account name.”
25. Now, set up your user profile for both single and multi-user.
26. Click on “Next” to review your entries.
27. Now click on “Submit” to complete your Primus Plus registration.
28. Once you have successfully registered for the Primus Plus account, your login details will be sent to your email address.
That is how to register for the Access bank Primus account.
Finally, that is all we have for you today.
We hope it was helpful, so kindly let us know your opinion in the comment section.
You can frequently visit this for more information, as we will keep updating the content in this article.
Here is the list of recommended articles:
Activate Mobile App, Reset Access Password, Upgrade Savings Account, Savings Account Maximum Balance, Download mobile App, Mobile App Registration, Primus Plus Login, Home Loan, Home Loan Requirements, Business Loan Requirements, Get Access Loan, Unblock Access ATM, Apply ATM Online, Zero Account.