Online Banking has finally changed the way we bank, and if you are an NCBA customer, we are going to share with you how to register for the NCBA Kenya Internet banking service.
NCBA Bank Kenya offers one of the best online banking services with very secured, reliable, and fully-functional internet banking services.
With NCBA Bank Kenya, you can do a self-service registration online, which is you can register for online banking without visiting any of their branches.
However, as an account holder with NCBA, you can bank on the go from your home office or wherever you are, just with your fingertips.
All you need is to sign in to your NCBA internet banking account online and transfers funds, check your balances, view your statement apply for loans, and more.
Before you can access their online banking services, you must register. So let’s see how to sign up for the online banking service with NCBA.
Check this guide: How To Use Ecobank Kenya Bank Account Online.
Table of Contents
Requirements To Register For NCBA Kenya Online Banking
Below are the things you need to register for NCBA Bank Kenya Internet banking:
- Active NCBA Kenya bank account.
- Mobile phone number.
- Smartphone, Tablet, or Computer.
- Active internet connection.
That is all you need to sign up for NCBA online banking.
Now, let’s see how to sign up.
Another article: Guaranty Trust Bank Digital Banking Guide.
Steps To Register For NCBA Kenya Internet Banking Service
To successfully register for NCBA online banking in Kenya, follow these steps:
1. Visit the NCBA official website here: https://netbanking.cbagroup.com
2. Navigate to the “Self Service Portal” section on your right side of the site.
3. Click on. “Sign Up”
4. The NCBA Bank online banking registration portal will open for you.
5. Enter your NCBA Kenya bank account in the first box.
6. Next, type in your “Mobile phone number.”
7. Next, click on “Go for it.”
8. You will be taken to the next section to create your internet banking account by filling in your details.
9. Finally, observe the instructions on the next page to complete your NCBA Kenya Internet banking.
10. Once you have successfully registered for the NCBA online banking service, you must visit the nearest NCBA branch to get your “Token” you will use to login.
Also, you can download the HID Approved soft token to generate a token to sign in.
11. After you have received your token from your bank, you must register it before using it to log in.
Those are the basic steps you need to follow to register for the online banking account.
Read this: How To Use Absa Bank Account Online.
How To Register Your NCBA Bank Kenya Token
Follow the steps below to register your NCBA internet banking token online:
- Go to the NCBA website.
- At the “Self Service Portal” section, click on “Login” behind “Token registration.”
- The NCBA online token registration portal will open for you.
- Enter your “User ID” in the box.
- Next, click on “Go for it.”
- Follow the next instructions to complete your NCBA token registration.
Those are the basic steps you need to follow to register for NCBA account using your token.
Another guide: Bank of Africa Kenya Digital Banking.
How To Login To Your NCBA Bank Kenya Internet Banking Account Online
Here are the basic steps you should follow to log into your NCBA Kenya online banking account:
1. Visit the NCBA Bank Kenya website.
2. On the right side of the site, you will see “Login to your account.”
3. Enter your “User ID” in the first box.
4. Next, input in your “Token Generated Pin.”
5. Now, click on “Go for it” and follow the instructions to sign in to your NCBA online banking account.
That is how to sign in to your online banking account of the NCBA bank Kenya’s official website.
That is how to sign in to your online banking account.