Here is an interesting guide with all the details you need to know about how to register for Bank of Africa Kenya internet banking.
Over the years, Bank of Africa has been one of the best in the Kenyan financial industry, and they seek to make banking services to their customers more flexible and convenient.
They offer state of the art digital and e-banking service that catch up with the latest trend in the financial industry.
With BOA bank in Kenya, every customer and can apply or register for the online service anytime.
However, there are so many services you can enjoy by using Bank of Africa internet banking services, including checking your bank account balance, viewing your bank statement online, check your transaction history, money transfers, and more.
To enjoy any of the above-listed services, you must register for the service, and that is what this article is all about.
Therefore let’s begin.
Related guide: Ecobank Digital Banking.
Requirements To Register & Login To Your Online Banking Account
Below are the things you need to register for BOK bank online banking in Kenya:
- Bank of Africa account
- Mobile phone number
- Email address
- Postal address
Those are the things you need to apply for Bank of Africa online banking in Kenya.
Check also: How To Use GTBank Kenya Account Online.
Steps To Register For Bank Of Africa Internet Banking In Kenya
To register or apply for BOK bank online banking in Kenya, follow these steps:
1. Visit the official website of Bank of Africa Kenya here: https://www.boakenya.com.
2. Click on “Digital banking” at the top of the site.
3. Select “Internet Banking.”
4. Scroll down to the “Downloads” sections.
5. Next, click on “BOA WEB APPLICATION FORM” to download the application form.
7. Go to the nearest printing press shop and print the form you downloaded into hard copy.
8. Fill the form with the right information.
9. Ensure you have provided the correct details in the necessary field on the application form.
10. Now, visit the nearest Bank of Africa branch in Kenya.
11. Submit your filled BOA online application form.
12. After your appointment has been accepted, and you will be registered for your bank’s internet banking service.
13. After successful online banking registration, you will be given your Bank of Africa online banking login details.
That is how to apply for BOA Kenya online banking.
Recommended guide: How To Use Absa Bank Account Online.
How To Login To Bank Of Africa Online Banking Account In Kenya
The Bank of Africa in Kenya has changed the name of their online banking portal from B-Web to BOAWeb with a new look.
To successfully log in to the Bank of Africa online banking account in Kenya, follow the basic steps below:
- Visit the Bank Of Africa Kenya internet banking login portal BOAWeb here: https://BOAWeb.of.africa.
- Enter your “Username” in the first box.
- Type in your “Password.”
- Ensure you have input the correct login details.
- Now, click on “Login” to access your BOA online banking account.
That is how to sign to BOA Kenya online banking.
See also: NCBA Kenya Digital Banking Guide.
How To Reset/Change Your Bank Of Africa Online Banking Account Password In Kenya
Follow the steps below to reset your Bank of Africa online banking password:
1. Go to the Bank Of Africa Kenya online banking login portal.
2. KIndly scroll down to the login section and click on “Reset password.”
3. Type in your “Username.”
4. Now click on “Send me to reset instructions.”
5. You will receive an email instantly with instructions on how to reset your online bank password.
6. Click on the reset link in your email and change your password.
7. Once you have successfully set up a new password, login to see it works.
That is how to change your Bank Of Africa internet banking account password in Kenya.
This simple and easy Banking and Finance Guide Was Last Updated on 9th February 2021 by thetransfercode
Please you must visit this guide “https://thetransfercode.com/bank-of-africa-kenya-internet-banking/” periodically for updates and any possible changes that we may make to this article. In this month of July 2021, we have a lot of articles on banking and finance for you. Read more.
In the year 2021, we are bringing you the best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more How-To guides. You can come back for more banking and financial guidelines.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thetransfercode.com/suncoast-credit-union-spring-hill-fl/
Here is the list of our latest articles, check them here:
- How To Apply For KCB Credit Cards – Types, Apply, & Requirements
- KCB Tuungane Chama Account Review – Benefits & Registration
- Access Bank Primus Plus – Steps To Register For Primus Plus Account
- Types KCB Mpesa Savings Accounts – Registration & Requirements
- Access Bank Primus Plus Login – Steps To Login To Primus Plus Account Online
- How To Register Access Bank Mobile App – Access Nigeria Mobile Registration
- How To Download Access Bank Mobile App – Access Nigeria Mobile App
- KCB Mpesa Loan Account – How To Activate KCB Mpesa Loan
- IRS Code 101 – What Does Code 101 Mean On 2021 Tax Transcript
- Access Bank Savings Account Maximum Balance – Access Nigeria Guide