Are you looking for the simplest process to register for Ecobank Kenya internet banking?
Here is the best place to be, and in today’s guide, our main focus is to give you all details and guidelines on how to sign up for Ecobank online banking.
As you are already aware, Ecobank, the Pan-African bank, is one of the biggest financial institutions on African soil.
Over the years, they have provided state of the art bank services that fit with new technological trends in the financial industry.
As online banking is gradually giving clients full control over their banking transactions, it remains the most flexible way to bank on the go.
The freedom you need in banking is with Ecobank e-banking services, and today you will learn how to sign up for the service yourself.
Since we do not want to waste your time, let us begin with the things you need to apply for the service.
Check this also: How To Check And Link Unity Bank BVN.
Requirements To Use Your Bank Account Online
Before you can sign up for the Ecobank banking services in Kenya, here are the things you need:
- An Ecobank account.
- Mobile phone number registered with Ecobank Kenya.
- Email address.
- Debit or credit card.
Those are the things you need to register for Ecobank Kenya online banking.
See also: Wema Nigeria Bank Verification Details.
Steps To Register For Ecobank Kenya Internet Banking
To register for Ecobank online banking in Kenya, follow the steps below:
1. Visit the official Ecobank bank website here: https://ecobank.com/.
2. Kindly click on “Login” at the top right corner of the website.
3. Next select “Ecobank Online.”
4. You will be taken to the Ecobank internet banking login portal.
5. Scroll down the logo section and click on “Register for Ecobank online.”
6. You will be taken to the Ecobank Online banking registration page.
7. First, select your account type, either Current or Savings account.
8. Next, enter your “Ecobank account number.”
9. Type in your “Email address.”
10. Ensure all the details you have entre are correct.
11. Now, click on “Continue.”
12. Follow the next instructions to register for the service.
Note: You must register with your Debit or credit to be able to access all Ecobank service. If you register with only your bank account, you will be given view-only access to watch what happens in your account but cannot access any of the services.
Related article: How To Check And Link Union Bank Verification Details.
How To Login To Ecobank Kenya Online Banking Account
Here the steps to log into your Ecobank online banking account in Kenya:
- Go to the Ecobank official website.
- Click “Login.”
- Choose “Ecobank Online.”
- You will be taken to the Ecobank e-banking login portal.
- Enter your “Username.”
- Next, type in your “Password.”
- Now, click on “Login” to sign in to your Ecobank online banking account.
That is how to sign in to your Ecobank e-banking online easily.
Read also: How To Use Absa Bank Account Online In Kenya.
Here Is How To Reset or Change Your Ecobank Internet Banking Account Password Online
If you want to reset your Ecobank Online banking password, follow these steps:
1. Kindly login to the Ecobank official website.
2. Click on “Login“.
3. Choose “Ecobank Online.”
4. Click on “Forgot Password” at the bottom of the login tab.
5. Enter your “Username.”
6. Type in your actual “Email address” which you used to sign up for the account.
7. Check you have entered the right details.
8. Now, click on “Continue.”
9. Please, follow the next instructions to reset your password.
10. Once you have changed your Ecobank login password, login with your username to see it works.
That is how to change your Ecobank Online banking password.