You will find this guide useful as it has details step by step on how to register for Equity Bank Kenya self-service. It is easy to register for the service, but you need an internet connection, laptop, or phone.
Equity bank Self-service is meant for its customer’s access to customer care services, among other services offered by equity.
Below is how to register for the service and how to login to your bank account.
Equity Bank Self-Service registration
First of all, you need to have an active Equity bank account to register for this service.
Suppose you don’t have one open one and still be eligible to register for self-care service.
In case your account became inactive, you can activate it by visiting the nearest Equity bank branch.
If you meet the requirements, the following are steps to follow and register for Equity bank self-service.
Connect your phone or computer to the internet.
Note, don’t use the public internet to carry out this registration or any other bank transaction.
If you want to register for the Equity Bank Kenya self-service, follow the basic steps below:
1. Open your browser
2. Go to Equity self-service portal here: https://selfservice.equitybankgroup.com/
3. Click on the “Register” button.
4. Enter personal details such as phone number, email account, national ID, among others
5. Set your preferred password
6. Confirm the password
7. Click on the “Next” button:
8. Click Accept the terms and conditions.
9. Click on the “Register” button.
10. A one-time password will then be sent to the phone number used during registration and enter.
11. Finally, click on complete registration.
If you see “Your profile has been successfully created“, then your account has been created, and you can now login to the Equity Self-service portal.
How To Link Equity self-service Portal To Your Bank Account
After registering the account, yo0u need to link your bank account to access it at the self-service portal.
The following are steps to follow and successfully link Equity self-service portal to your bank account.
1. Log in to your Equity Bank account by entering the credentials used during registration
2. Enter your account number
3. Press the “Start” button.
4. A one-time password will be sent to the phone number used to register the account when opening the account. Please enter it in the text box provided
5. Click on the “confirm” button.
You will receive a text message detailing that you have linked the account to the self-care service.
You can log in to the portal and access your account like check bank balance, statements, and send money, among other services.
With access to the Self-care service, you don’t have to visit the bank for basic transactions as you can access them on the portal anytime at any place.
That is how to register for Equity Bank self-service.