In our guide today, we will show you how to use Osko CommBank in Australia.
We will first show you the benefits of using fast payments at CommBank.
What Are The Benefits Of Osko CommBank
Here are the major benefits of using fast payments to transact:
- First, you can send payments without remembering the recipient’s BSB and account numbers.
- You can confirm payments before you send them.
- Payments to other Osko enabled banks will be received in near real-time.
- You can add up to 280 characters in your description when sending payments.
- The payment is secure with fraud detection and the CommBank security guarantee.
These are the major reasons why you should use Osko CommBank in Australia.
Now that you know the benefits, we will go ahead and show you exactly how to use Osko CommBank in Australia.
How To Use Osko CommBank
When you make payments to someone new to the bank, the payments may be put on hold for up to 24 hours to allow the bank to check for fraud and give you time to inform the bank if the payment looks suspicious.
You are protected from unauthorized transactions on your personal and business accounts by protecting how you access your accounts.
To use fast payments, you need to use the CommBank app and register your mobile number or email address as a PayID.
You cannot use NetBank to send PayID payments.
To send money with CommBank, please follow the steps below:
- First, you have to log in to your mobile or internet banking
- Next, select make payments from the home screen
- Next, enter the PayID of the recipient
- After that, enter the money you want to send and a description of up to 280 characters.
- Next, confirm the transaction.
The recipient will receive the funds instantly if they are Osko enabled.
This is how to use Osko CommBank in Australia.
We will now show you how you receive money with Osko CommBank.
How To Receive Payments
Whenever someone pays to your account, your name will appear.
They have to confirm whether you are before proceeding to complete the payments.
The money will be securely transferred to your account in less than a minute.
You will see the payments in your transaction history by seeing the Osko name or the logo.
This is how you receive Osko CommBank payments in Australia.