In this guide, we will be attending to certain questions often asked by many individuals about GTbank savings accounts, particularly the GTbank Savings account requirements.
To avoid having any delay in opening a bank account anywhere, it is necessary to first find out what you will need for the particular account.
The opening of a Savings account has spread among the Ghanaian populace due to benefits showered on the account.
The GTbank is no different. Its branches operate various savings accounts that can serve the needs of everyone irrespective of their financial intake.
With just a minimum opening balance of Gh¢ 50.00 and the GTbank account requirements, you can visit any of their branches or use its online portal to register an ccount.
Let’s find out what these requirements are.
GTbank Savings Account Requirements
Below are the GTbank Savings account requirements:
- Provide any of the following identification documents as proof of identity; a valid passport, SSNIT card, driver’s license, voter’s ID, NIA card, or student ID( for students only)
- One (1) passport-size photograph
- Tax Identification Number (TIN) certificate for those who do not have a Ghana card yet
- Proof of residential and postal address with any of these; utility bill (should not be older than 3 months), or tenancy agreement letter
- Fill out the GTbank account application and signature mandate card.
- A minimum opening amount of Gh¢ 50.00
GTbank Savings Account Requirements For Online Account
The following are what you will require for GTbank savings account online:
- Full name
- A valid email address
- A registered mobile number
- Date of Birth
- Copy of valid national ID card.
- A copy of your passport size photograph
- A picture of your signature is signed three times on a plain sheet.
Also, you can open the GTbank Instant Save account by just dialing *737# and following the on-screen instructions.
Is There A Limit On How Much You Can Put In A Savings Account
No, the GTbank savings accounts have no limit on how much you can put in. Just as the name suggests, savings accounts are purposely for gathering something for your needs tomorrow. Hence the bank does not restrict the amount of money you can deposit in it.
For more information, reach GTbank at 233302611560, or 0800124000 (Toll-free)
This is where we will end on GTbank Savings account requirements.