In today’s online banking registration guide, we shall discuss with you how to register for National bank Kenya internet banking.
Many people nowadays have signed up for online banking with their various banks, and if you have not registered for internet banking with National bank, you are missing the sweet juice.
Online banking is the new trend in banking, and unlike days where your bank fully controls your account, now you are in charge.
You can send money, pay bills, check your current transaction history, check your balances, and access many other services all at your fingertips.
One of the primary things you must consider when signing up for online banking is security.
It is important because technology improving security is key, and you want to protect your funds.
The good news is that you have the best and more secure online banking platform with National bank. So now let see how to register.
Requirements To Use Your National Bank Account Online
Here are the things you need to register for National Bank Kenya internet banking:
- National Bank account
- Account number
- Identification document(ID)
- Debit card
- Email address
Those are the things you need to sign up for NBK online banking.
Steps To Register For National Bank Kenya Internet Banking
To register for National bank Kenya internet banking, here are the steps to follow:
1. Kindly pick up your identification card, either Passport, National ID, or Driver’s license.
2. Write down your email address and your ID number on a piece of paper.
3. Make sure you have with you the Mobile phone number you registered National Bank.
4. Visit the nearest National Bank branch.
5. Request for online banking registration.
6. You will be given an online banking application form to fill.
7. Fill the form with the correct credentials.
8. You shall be assisted to complete the form.
9. After your application is granted, you will be registered for National bank online banking.
10. Once the registration is successful, and you will be given your National Bank internet banking login details.
That is how to activate the National bank Kenya online banking service.
How To Login To National Bank Kenya Online Banking
To login to your National bank Kenya online banking account, follow these steps:
- Visit the National Bank Kenya official website here: https://www.nationalbank.co.ke.
- Click on “National Online Banking” at the top of the website.
- You will be taken to the National bank online banking login portal.
- Enter your User ID or Username.
- Next, type in your “Password.”
- Ensure you have entered the actual login details.
- Now, click on “Sign in” to log in to your internet banking account.
That is how to sign in to your NBK online banking account.
How To Change Or Reset Your National bank Kenya Online Banking Account Password
If you have forgotten your National bank Kenya online banking account password, follow the steps here to change it:
1. Go to the National bank Kenya online banking login portal.
2. Click on “Forgot Password.”
3. Follow the instructions and enter the right detail.
4. Reset your account password.
5. Now, login to see your new password works.
That is how to reset your National bank Kenya online banking password.