In this article, you’ll learn how to add a bank account to Facebook pay step by step, accept payments on Facebook and create a Facebook pay account.
Hence if you have been searching for how to go about and add a bank account on Facebook, pay here; we have all the details.
How To Add Bank Account To Facebook Pay
Below are steps to follow and learn how to add a bank account to Facebook pay:
- Login to your Facebook pay account
- On the top left, you will see Ads manager, click
- Next, click the all tools option
- Click Billing.
- Select Payment Settings.
- Choose Add Payment Method.
- Click Online Banking
- Follow the prompts to add a bank account and verify
You need to verify your online banking account after you have added your bank account before you will be able to use that account to pay for your ads.
You will need to enter your new bank account as a new payment method on Facebook if you have to switch bank accounts to update your payment information on the social networking site.
The processing could take between three and four days.
How To Accept Payments On Facebook
It is easy to accept payments on Facebook by following the below steps:
- Visit the Facebook pay
- Login to your account
- Navigate to the Business Payment Settings page on Facebook.
- If you are not already logged in, please log in now.
- If you have more than one account on Facebook, choose which one you want to use.
- Navigate to the Payment Methods tab.
- You may find this information in the panel on the left side of the website next to an icon that looks like a credit card.
- Select the “Add Payment Method” option.
- Choose your area and the appropriate currency.
- If you use the mobile app, you will have the same options as when you use the website.
- To add a new payment method, click the circle next to the method of payment you wish to add.
- To proceed, please click the next button.
- Comply with the directions that appear on the screen.
- After entering the necessary information for the card payment, including the card number and the CVV
- Click the save button.
How To Create Facebook Pay Account
Below are steps to follow and create your Facebook Pay account:
- Visit Facebook website
- Sign in.
- On the right of your profile, select the menu.
- Select Facebook Pay from the drop-down menu located under the Shopping banner.
- Select Continue to upload information about your payment card to the digital wallet that Facebook Pay provides.
- If you want an additional layer of protection, you may either generate a personal identification number (PIN) or integrate device biometrics.
- Do a search and pick a contact, input an amount, then select either Pay to make a payment to the individual or Request to make a payment request to them.
- Once you have everything set up, Facebook Pay will be an option for you to use as a payment method, and you will also be able to link it to your Instagram page.
That is all on how to add a bank account to Facebook pay, accept payments on Facebook, and step-by-step how to create a Facebook pay account.