Do you have an account with the Family Bank in Kenya? Here is an interesting guide with full detail on registering for Family Bank Kenya internet banking service.
However, e-banking services are gradually becoming one of the most patronized products of Family Bank in Kenya.
Today, you do not need to visit a Family Bank branch to withdraw funds, transfer money and make your banking transactions.
You can now access your bank account and make various transactions with your Family Bank account at your fingertips anywhere you are.
Our primary focus in this simple guide is to help you with how to sign up for the Family Bank Kenya e-banking service.
So, let’s begin with the things you need to register.
Requirements To Register For Family Bank Account
Below are the things you need to apply for Family Bank Kenya Online Banking:
- Family Bank account number
- Bank account name.
- Identification documents number.
- Mobile phone number.
- Bank branch
- Valid email address.
Those are the things you need to sign up for Family Bank online banking in Kenya.
Steps To Register For Family Bank Kenya Internet Banking Service
Here are the actual steps to follow if you want to register for Family Bank Kenya Online Banking:
1. Visit the official Family Bank Kenya website here: https://familybank.co.ke/
2. Click on “Ways to Bank.”
3. Choose “Internet banking” from the drop-down menu.
4. Next, click on “Register for internet banking.”
5. The Family Bank Kenya banking registration portal will be opened for you.
6. Type your “Family Bank account name.”
7. Enter your “Account number.”
8. Next, input your ID number, either Password, Driver license, or National ID.
9. Choose your branch.
10. Input your “Mobile number.”
11. Tye in your “Email address.”
12. Provide your signatory details.
13. Click on the “Terms and conditions” to read carefully.
14. Ensure you have understood the terms and conditions and tick the small empty box to accept the terms.
15. Now, click on “Submit” to complete your online banking registration.
Once you have successfully registered for the service, you will obtain your User ID and password.
How To Login To Your Family Bank Online Banking In Kenya
Follow the steps below to sign in to your Family Bank Kenya Internet banking account online:
1. Open your web internet browser and go to the Family Bank e-banking portal here: https://ebanking.familybank.co.ke/netteller-war/Login.xhtml.
2. In the first box, enter your “User ID.”
3. Next, type in your “Password.”
4. Check to ensure you have entered the right login details.
5. Now, click on “Login” to sign in to your Family Bank Kenya ebanking account.
How To Reset or Change Your Family Bank Kenya Internet Banking Account Password
If you want to change it, reset your Family Bank Kenya online banking account password; follow the steps below:
- Visit the Family Bank e-banking website.
- Click on “Having trouble logging in” right below the login button.
- Click in the box and select “Password.”
- Next, enter your “User ID.”
- Ensure it is the right user ID.
- Now, click on “Proceed.”
- Provide an answer to the security question in the next section.
- Once you have provided the right answer to the security questions, you will receive an SMS on your phone containing a new password.
Use the new password and your user ID to sign in to see it works.
That’s is how you can reset your Family Bank e-banking account password.
That is all we have for you on how to register for Family Bank Kenya Internet banking.
This easy and simple Banking and Finance Guide Was Last Updated on 6th March 2021 by thetransfercode
Please you must visit this guide “https://thetransfercode.com/family-bank-kenya-internet-banking-online/” peroidically for updates and any changes that we may make to this guide. In this month of April 2021, we have a lot of articles on banking and finance for you. Read more.
In the year 2021, we bring you the best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more articles. You can come back for more banking anf financial guides.
Here is the list of our latest guides, check them:
- How To Get Access Bank Token – Follow These Steps For Access Nigeria Token
- Wells Fargo Alabama Routing Number For Money Transfer [Official]
- UBA Sort Code For Lagos State – Find List Of UBA Bank Sort Codes For Lagos
- How To Use Access Bank Token – Simple Steps To Use Your Token
- Access Bank Nigeria Email Address – Contact Access Bank Via Email
- Access Bank Token PIN Guide – How To Get & Use Token PIN
- Access Bank Nigeria Head Office Contact Number – Contact Main Headquarters
- Access Bank Nigeria Head Office Sort Code – Check Out Access Bank Nigeria Head Office Sort Code
- Access Bank Nigeria Head Office Address – Locate Access Bank Nigeria Headquarters
- Access Bank Nigeria Sort Codes – Complete List Of All Access Bank Nigeria Sort Codes