There is a good section of Nigeria where you have access to TAJ Banking services. In today’s guide, we will focus on TAJ Bank USSD Code for Nigeria.
Yes. This is mostly not common for many people in Nigeria, but it is very true that you can use the TAJ mobile banking service by dialing the official transfer code.
Most people are found wanting when it comes to using the USSD code with their TAJbank account in Nigeria.
TAJ Bank has now introduced an efficient and easy way of using the mobile banking service through the transfer code.
See this: JAIZ Bank Mobile Banking Guide.
What Is The TAJ Bank USSD Code
The TAJ Bank USSD code for mobile banking in Nigeria is *898#.
You can dial the TAJ Bank transfer code *898# on the mobile phone you registered your account with to send and receive money on your cellphone.
What Can You Use The TAJ Bank Transfer Code For
Here is a list of various transactions you can perform using the TAJ Bank mobile banking USSD code *898#:
- Check your bank account balance.
- Send money to your family and friends.
- Receive funds from another bank account.
- You can buy airtime using the TAJ Bank transfer code.
- Open a bank account using the mobile banking code.
Those are basically how to use the mobile banking service.
How To Register For TAJBank Transfer Code
If you want to register for the TAJ Bank USSD code in Nigeria, the easiest way is to dial the shortcode *898# on your phone and follow the instructions on the screen to register for the mobile banking service.
You can also visit the nearest TAJ bank branch in Nigeria and ask the customer service unit to register you on the mobile banking service.
How To Activate TAJ Bank Transfer Code
There is no hard-and-fast rule for activating the USSD code.
Once you have successfully registered for the service, all you need to do is dial the transfer code *898# on your phone.
Select any of the options that may appear on your phone and continue with the transaction you wish to make with your TAJ Bank account.
This simple and easy Banking and Finance Guide Was Last Updated on 6th March 2021 by thetransfercode
Please you must visit this guide “https://thetransfercode.com/taj-bank-ussd-transfer-code/” periodically for updates and any possible changes that we may make to this article. In this month of July 2021, we have a lot of articles on banking and finance for you. Read more.
In the year 2021, we are bringing you the best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more How-To guides. You can come back for more banking and financial guidelines.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thetransfercode.com/suncoast-credit-union-spring-hill-fl/
Here is the list of our latest articles, check them here:
- How To Apply For KCB Credit Cards – Types, Apply, & Requirements
- KCB Tuungane Chama Account Review – Benefits & Registration
- Access Bank Primus Plus – Steps To Register For Primus Plus Account
- Types KCB Mpesa Savings Accounts – Registration & Requirements
- Access Bank Primus Plus Login – Steps To Login To Primus Plus Account Online
- How To Register Access Bank Mobile App – Access Nigeria Mobile Registration
- How To Download Access Bank Mobile App – Access Nigeria Mobile App
- KCB Mpesa Loan Account – How To Activate KCB Mpesa Loan
- IRS Code 101 – What Does Code 101 Mean On 2021 Tax Transcript
- Access Bank Savings Account Maximum Balance – Access Nigeria Guide