Are you a resident in Mauritius, and want to apply for Mauritius Commercial Bank internet banking (MCB IB)?
Great, that is a fantastic idea. As the traditional cliche goes, if you can’t beat them, join them.
When it comes to internet banking in Mauritius, MCB is the king.
Today, every MCB IB customer is doing more with internet banking.
With MCB Bank internet banking (IB), you don’t need to walk to get a bank and join long queues just for a small transaction.
However, the fascinating thing about it is that once you have a bank account with Mauritius Commercial Bank, you are more than eligible to apply for the online banking service.
Besides, although it is straightforward to register, you will agree with me that some people may still have challenges to apply for it.
Use the table of contents below to jump to the section you are interested in reading:
Do not worry if you are one of such people. You are not alone in this situation. We are here to help you to register in a more comfortable way.
If you want to know how to register for the MCB IB, Read in the next section to find out.
Read also: ANZ Bank Australia Internet Banking.
Table of Contents
Requirements For Mauritius Commercial Bank Internet Banking (2022 MCB IB)
If you want to register for the MCB Internet banking service, you must take note of the following requirements.
1. You must have an existing bank account with MCB IB.
2. You need to have a birth or marriage certificate.
3. Proof of your location, either CEB, CWA, or a Mauritius Telecom Bill.
Maybe you are a tenant, and your proof of address is in your landlord’s name.
Do not worry; get a note from your landlord.
Also, add a copy of your landlord’s National ID card.
Recommended reading: SBM Internet Banking In Mauritius.
How To Apply For MCB Internet Banking Account In Mauritius
If you want to apply for MCB internet banking, it is very swift, and you only need just a short time to use.
Follow the below to apply for MCB IB:
1. Pick your Mauritius National ID card.
2. Add your Birth or marriage certificate.
3. You also have to get your proof of where you stay. This has to be any utility bill, either electricity, phone, or any other bill.
4. If that is not in your name, then add a letter from the person whose name is on it and with a photocopy of his/her National ID.
5. Make sure you have the phone number you used to create your MCB IB account.
6. Visit any Mauritius Commercial Bank branch that is near you and make an application for MCB Internet banking (IB).
7. The consultant at the bank will assist you in completing your application.
8. You will be enrolled instantly.
9. Once your MCB IB application is successful, you will receive a message on your phone with your MCB internet banking Pin Code.
Related guide: Absa Mauritius Online Banking Guide.
Steps To Register For The MCB Online Banking (MCB IB Account)
You can also do the registration online, follow the simple steps below to register for Mauritius Commercial Bank internet banking service:
- Get the phone number that is registered with the MCB IB account with you.
- Also, get your MCB Card and PIN with you.
- Now go to https://www.mcb.mu/.
- At the top right corner, you will see Internet Banking, click on it.
- Now the MCB IB login page will open for you.
- If you are already registered with MCB, input your details and login.
- If you want to register, click on Register to internet Banking to continue your Mauritius Commercial Bank internet banking registration.
- On the next page, follow the instructions and register for your MCB IB.
That’s is how you register or apply for Mauritius Commercial Bank internet banking.
Now that you have registered for MCB online banking, the next thing is to log into your internet banking account.
Follow me to the next section and see how to log into your MCB internet banking account in 2022.
Check out this guide too: FBC Internet Banking Zimbabwe.
How To Log Into Your MCB Bank Internet Banking (MCB IB Account)
Follow the steps below to log into your MCB internet banking account:
- Open your browser and visit the MCB IB website here https://ib.mcb.mu/.
- Click on internet banking.
- The Mauritius Commercial Bank internet banking login website will open for you.
- Enter your login details.
- It is always vital to check your bank account balance after every transaction you make.
Now, how do you check your MCB internet banking account balance?
If you what to know read in the next section to find out.
How Can I Unlock My MCB Internet Banking (IB) Account In Mauritius
Follow the steps below to unlock your Mauritius Commercial bank (MCB) internet banking account:
Step 1. If you remember your MCB bank account password, then you have to ask your administrator to unlock it for you.
Step 2. Call the following number for them to help you unlock the internet banking account for you: 202 6060.
Step 3. Also, if you have forgotten your MCB IB password, then you have to fill the F1286C form before your account can be unlocked.
Recommended reading: Blue Stream Academy Login Guide.
How To Check Your MCB IB Internet Banking Account Balance Online
Follow the steps below to check your MCB bank account balance:
1. Go to https://www.mcb.mu/en/.
2. Click internet banking.
3. Enter your User ID and Password.
4. Click on Login.
5. Once you are logged into your internet banking account, you can view your account balance.
That is how easily you can check your MCB Bank account balance online.
If you have added multiple accounts, click on the specific account you want to check it’s balance.
How To Authorise Transaction With Your MCB Bank Security Token
Here is how to authorize a transaction with your MCB Bank security token:
- Go to your MCB IB dashboard.
- Select the Authorize transaction menu.
- Next, switch to the token.
- Enter your MCB Token PIN.
- In the next section, enter the seven (7) digit number on the token.
- Next, click on the token.
- Enter the MCB internet banking token that appears.
- Finally, authorize the transaction.
That is it, you have successfully authorized a transaction with your MCB IB Bank security token.
How To Recover Or Reset Your MCB Internet Banking Password Online
It is widespread with everyone, and sometimes you forget your password.
As we all know, with your password, you can’t access your internet banking account.
If you are facing such a dilemma, don’t worry. I will show you how you can recover your password quickly.
Follow these steps to recover your Mauritius internet banking password:
- Visit the MCB Internet banking login page here https://ib.mcb.mu/.
- Now Click on the Can’t log in button.
- The next page will open for you with a lot of suggested issues.
- Select the issues you are facing.
- Follow the steps to reset your password.
- Once you are done, you will be sent a temporary password through your email.
- Now, use that to log into your MCB internet banking account.
- After you have logged in, reset your password to a permanent one.
That’s is how you recover or reset your Mauritius internet banking account password.
How To Effect Bulk Payments Using Mauritius Commercial Bank IB Online Banking
As a company, you can issue bulk payments to your employees by using the internet banking service.
Follow the steps below to make the bulk payments:
- Create a Mauritius Commercial Bank account.
- Register for MCB IB.
- Log in to your online banking account.
- Apply for the bulk payment functionality.
- Create an Excel sheet of your employees with all their details.
- Upload the Excel file to the MCB internet banking dashboard.
- Finally, Authorize the payments.
You have successfully issued bulk payments to your employees using the Mauritius Commercial Bank (MCB IB) internet banking service.
Check this also: Nedbank SA Internet Banking Guide.
What Are The Features Of The Online Banking Service [2022 Update]
Mauritius Commercial Bank internet banking is one of the best internet banking services available in Mauritius.
Their online banking services offer a lot of features you will not get from other Banks.
The following are the features of Mauritius Commercial Bank’s internet banking service:
1. You can open an account online through your MCB internet banking account.
2. You can move funds between your linked account in just seconds.
3. You can set up a waiting order, so your transaction gets done automatically. I told you it is so special.
4. You can send funds to your credit card and prepaid cards easily.
5. Access your banking statement anytime, anywhere.
That is all that you need to know about Mauritius Commercial Bank, MCB IB, internet banking.
- How To Activate Heritage Bank Nigeria USSD Transfer Code – Simple Activation Guide
- How To Activate Unity Bank Nigeria USSD Transfer Code For Transactions
- Steps To Activate Keystone Bank Nigeria Transfer Code – A Simple Guide To Follow
- FirstBank Nigeria Online Banking – How To Register, Login, & Use First Bank Nigeria Internet banking
- How To Increase My UBA Mobile Banking Limit – UBA Transaction Limit
- Transfer Limit For UBA Bank In Nigeria – Know Your Transaction Limit
- How Do I Reset My UBA PIN In Nigeria – Change Your PIN
- UBA Nigeria Verve Debit Card – Ultimate Guide To UBA Verve Card
- UBA Visa Dual Currency Debit Card (DCDC) In Nigeria
- How To Check GCB Account Balance Online – Ghana Commercial Bank
- UBA Visa Classic Debit Card In Nigeria – Get A Classic Card Now
- UBA Gold Mastercard Debit Card For Domiciliary Account In Nigeria
- UBA Gold MasterCard Debit Card In Nigeria – UBA Debit Card Guide
- UBA Debit Mastercard In Nigeria – UBA MasterCard Guide
- How To Know If Your Nigerian UBA Account Is Still Active
- How To Get My UBA Bank User ID In Nigeria
Dollar Rate, Graduate Trainee Apply, Apply For Loan, Fidelity Email, Account Number, Fidelity BVN, Block Account, Download Statement Online, Mobile Money Transfer, Upgrade Bank Account, Get Fidelity Token, Borrow Money, Fidelity job Nigeria, Activate Mobile App, Get POS Machine, Apply For Fast Loan, Bank Transfer PIN, Transfer With Fidelity Bank Code.