Are you from Mauritius and want to register for Absa Mauritius internet banking?
You have the right choice. Absa Bank Mauritius is one of the most trusted financial institutions in Mauritius.
Today, this article is intended to show you how you can register for Absa Mauritius online banking service.
However, don’t forget Barclays Bank has just rebranded its name to Absa bank.
In other words, most of Barclay’s bank internet banking services are being used by Absa bank.
Besides, we will give you details on how to register for Absa bank online banking.
Also, we will show you how you can log into your account, and how you can check your Absa online banking account.
Don’t worry yourself, if you have complications on how to register for the Absa Mauritius internet banking service.
Read carefully and follow this simple guide, and you can do that within a few minutes.
Requirements To Register For Absa/Barclays Bank Digital Banking Account
If you want to register for the Absa internet banking account, you must be a regular customer with an active account with Absa Bank.
Also, you need to get a Username and a Password before you can access the online banking account.
How do you get the username and password?
It is easy, and you need to register to get it.
Read in the next section. I will show you exactly how you will register.
How To Register And And Setup Absa Internet Banking Account In Mauritius
Setting up an Absa online banking account is one of the most comfortable things you can do. You do not need to have the fastest internet speed or to be a computer guru.
Follow the simple step-by-step guide below if you want to register for the Absa Mauritius internet banking service.
You must also have a phone which you will use to recover a verification code.
1. Open your browser and visit the Absa Mauritius website: https://www.absabank.mu/en/personal/.
2. Click on “Internet Banking” among the tabs on the main page.
3. The Absa internet banking login page will open for you. If you have previously registered for the digital banking service, you can input your details and log into your account.
4. Click on the “Register Now” button behind the log in section to start your registration.
5. Below “Customer Information“, select the ID( Identification Type) in the drop-down menu. This can be your National ID, Passport, or Driver’s license.
6. Enter your preferred ID number in the next section.
7. Now you need to set up your date of birth by choosing the day, month, and year in which you were born.
8. Select either Account number or Credit card depending on which one you want to use.
9. Enter your branch code. You can use the “Branch code“. Look up to search for your bank code.
10. At this step, you have to the last six digits of your account number or your credit card, anyone that you selected.
11. Now you have to read these terms and conditions carefully; make sure you understand.
12. After reading their terms and conditions, if you intend to register, tick the small box behind the, I have read and understand the terms and conditions.
13. See to it that all the information you have provided is correct.
14. Click next to continue.
15. Follow the instructions in the subsequent section to complete your Absa internet banking registration.
Once you complete your Absa Mauritius internet banking registration, you should receive an email indicating you have successfully registered.
Now you are an Absa Mauritius online banking client. You can now access your Absa internet banking account.
Steps To Login To Your Absa Mauritius Online Banking Account
Now that you have successfully completed your registration for Absa internet banking, the next thing is to log into your account.
Accessing your internet banking account is just a walk in the park.
Follow the easy steps outlined below to log into your Absa internet banking account:
Step 1: Go to https://online.absabank.mu/.
Step 2: The login page of Absa online banking will open.
Step 3: Fill in your login credentials, both your username and password.
Step 4: Click on the login button.
You have just signed into your Absa Mauritius internet banking account.
This means that you can now start to make purchases online, pay utility bills, and do more.
How To Recover Or Reset Your Account Password
Sometimes due to a few reasons, you may forget your account password.
When that happens, it becomes challenging to log into your account. When you found yourself in this condition, you don’t need to worry.
That’s is why we are always here for you.
Here are the steps below to recover your Absa internet banking password:
- Go to https://online.absabank.mu/.
- Below, the password box is “forgot password.”
- Click on forgot your password.
- Now fill out your username, which you use to sign in to your account.
- Select the ID type you used to register your Absa Mauritius internet banking account.
- Input the ID number in the box.
- Set up your date of birth and select the Account number or Credit card. That has to be the one you used.
- Enter your Barclays Bank account number or the Credit card number.
- Put in your branch code.
- Now put in the last six digits of the account number or the credit card you used.
- Click on “Next” to continue and recover or reset your password.
This is how you can reset your Absa internet banking password.
Recommended reading: CBZ Online Banking Guide For Zimbabwe.
How To Check Your Absa Mauritius Internet Banking Account Balance
You have you always check your account balance, and it is very vital. If you want to check your Absa Mauritius internet banking account balance, you can do that within one minute.
Follow the steps below to check your Absa Mauritius internet banking account balance.
- Open your browser and visit the Absa website: https://www.absabank.mu/en/personal/.
- Click on internet banking.
- Enter your Absa internet banking details to log into your account.
- If you have only one account linked, click on view account information.
- Your current account balance will display.
- In the case where you have multiple accounts linked, you have to select the particular account number you want to check it’s balance.
That was how you can check your account balance.
If you even want to print your balance, you can do so.
Here Are What You Can Do With Your Internet Banking Account
1) You can send money both to your friends at home and abroad.
2) You can use Absa internet banking to recharge your phone post-paid tariffs.
3) You can use Absa internet banking to pay your DSTV subscription.
4) You can have access to your bank account anytime, anywhere around the world. It can be a savings account, current account, fixed deposit account, etc.
5) You can check and print your Absa bank statement anytime.
6) Pay your tax online.
7) You can place standing instruction using your online banking account.
8) Also, you can order your chequebook.
9) Foreign exchange rates and interest rates are also available to you right in your dashboard.
There a lot you can do with Abs internet banking in Mauritius and if you choose among your internet banking services. You are right.
This easy and simple Banking and Finance Guide Was Last Updated on 13th May 2020 by thetransfercode
Please you must visit this guide “https://thetransfercode.com/absa-mauritius-internet-banking/” peroidically for updates and any changes that we may make to this guide. In this month of April 2021, we have a lot of articles on banking and finance for you. Read more.
In the year 2021, we bring you the best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more articles. You can come back for more banking anf financial guides.
Here is the list of our latest guides, check them:
- How To Get Access Bank Token – Follow These Steps For Access Nigeria Token
- Wells Fargo Alabama Routing Number For Money Transfer [Official]
- UBA Sort Code For Lagos State – Find List Of UBA Bank Sort Codes For Lagos
- How To Use Access Bank Token – Simple Steps To Use Your Token
- Access Bank Nigeria Email Address – Contact Access Bank Via Email
- Access Bank Token PIN Guide – How To Get & Use Token PIN
- Access Bank Nigeria Head Office Contact Number – Contact Main Headquarters
- Access Bank Nigeria Head Office Sort Code – Check Out Access Bank Nigeria Head Office Sort Code
- Access Bank Nigeria Head Office Address – Locate Access Bank Nigeria Headquarters
- Access Bank Nigeria Sort Codes – Complete List Of All Access Bank Nigeria Sort Codes