Steward Bank Zimbabwe’s online banking service is very reliable, flexible to use, and gives you the edge over your banking activities.
Often proof complains to us about issues with their banking services, but a few who took our advice to switch to internet banking are now smiling.
Steward Bank online banking is taking over in Zimbabwe, and if you are a customer, you must not miss out on this service.
Paying bills, checking your account balance, viewing your bank statement, accessing transaction history, and money remittance are some of the bank services you can enjoy at any time when you sign up for Steward bank online banking.
To access such services on the go, all you must do is register, and in today’s guide, our primary focus is to share with you how to register for Steward bank internet banking in Zimbabwe.
Therefore, let us begin.
Recommended guide: How To Make Transaction With ZB Bank Account Online.
Table of Contents
Requirements To Register And Login To Steward Bank Account Online
You get the things below before you can sign up for Steward bank online banking:
- Steward bank account
- Identification documents (ID)
- Mobile number
- Email address
- Account number
- Debit or credit card
- Full name
Those are some of the things needed to create an account and log in online.
Steps To Register For Steward Bank Zimbabwe Internet Banking
Here are the steps to register for Steward bank internet banking in Zimbabwe:
1. Visit the official Steward bank Zimbabwe website here: https://www.Stewardbank.co.zw.
2. Click on “Online Banking” at the top of the site.
3. You will be taken to the Steward bank online banking login page.
4. Scroll a bit down to the login section and click on “Register.”
5. Type in your “First name.”
6. Next, write your “Last name” in the second box.
7. Input your “Phone number.”
8. Type in your “Email address.”
9. Enter your “Bank account number” in the account number section.
10. Choose your preferred currency.
11. Now, enter your “Debit card number.”
12. Finally, click on “Register.”
13. Follow the next instructions to sign up for the service.
That is how to register for Steward bank internet banking.
Related article: How To Buy MTN Airtime From Access Bank.
How To Login To Steward Bank Internet Banking In Zimbabwe
Follow these steps below to login to your Steward Bank internet banking:
- Go to the Steward Bank Zimbabwe website.
- Click on “Online Banking.”
- Enter your “Email address.”
- Type in your “Password.”
- Now, click on “Get OTP.”
- Check your email for the On time password (OTP).
- Enter the OTP to sign in to your online banking account.
That’s is how you can log into Steward bank’s internet banking account.
Check this also: Steps To Buy 9mobile Airtime From Access Bank.
How To Reset or Change Your Online Banking Password
Below are the steps you should follow if you want to change your Steward bank online banking account password:
1. Kindly go to the Steward bank Zimbabwe internet banking login portal.
2. Scroll down and click on “forgot your password.”
3. Please, enter your “Email address.”
4. Now, click on “Get Token.”
5. You will be sent a reset token into your email.
6. Use the reset town you received to change your password.
7. After a successful password reset, log in to see it works.
That is how to change your Steward Bank Online banking password in Zimbabwe.
Steward Bank Customer Care [2022 Update]
If you want to contact the Steward Bank customer care in Zimbabwe, then call this contact number:
+2638677020267. That is the number you can call for mobile banking, loans, and any help you need from the bank.
- How To Increase My UBA Mobile Banking Limit – UBA Transaction Limit
- Transfer Limit For UBA Bank In Nigeria – Know Your Transaction Limit
- How Do I Reset My UBA PIN In Nigeria – Change Your PIN
- UBA Nigeria Verve Debit Card – Ultimate Guide To UBA Verve Card
- UBA Visa Dual Currency Debit Card (DCDC) In Nigeria
- How To Check GCB Account Balance Online – Ghana Commercial Bank
- UBA Visa Classic Debit Card In Nigeria – Get A Classic Card Now
- UBA Gold Mastercard Debit Card For Domiciliary Account In Nigeria
- UBA Gold MasterCard Debit Card In Nigeria – UBA Debit Card Guide
- UBA Debit Mastercard In Nigeria – UBA MasterCard Guide
- How To Know If Your Nigerian UBA Account Is Still Active
- How To Get My UBA Bank User ID In Nigeria
Dollar Rate, Graduate Trainee Apply, Apply For Loan, Fidelity Email, Account Number, Fidelity BVN, Block Account, Download Statement Online, Mobile Money Transfer, Upgrade Bank Account, Get Fidelity Token, Borrow Money, Fidelity job Nigeria, Activate Mobile App, Get POS Machine, Apply For Fast Loan, Bank Transfer PIN, Transfer With Fidelity Bank Code.