Many of you have been seeking to register for ZB Bank Zimbabwe internet banking, and today you have it here.
If you find yourself reading this guide, chances are you want to register for ZB Bank online banking in Zimbabwe.
As we are all aware, banking services are the new trend in the financial industry, and if you have not yet signed up, you are missing the cake.
Many things are going on with the online banking client of ZB Bank, as they now have total control of their bank account.
However, banking on the go has always been what every bank client wishes, and finally, it is here.
With ZB Bank online banking, you do not need to join long queues at the bank to make a little transaction.
Sending money to family and friends, balancing inquiry, and check your transaction history and bank statement have become easier.
So, what are you waiting for? Register for ZB online bank and enjoy freedom banking.
But how can you apply?
Read below to find out.
Recommended reading: How To Buy Airtel Airtime From Access Bank.
Table of Contents
Requirements To Register or Login To ZB Bank Account Online
Below are the things you must get before you can register for ZB Bank online banking service:
- ZB Bank account
- Debit or credit card
- Valid Email address
- Mobile phone number
Those are the things you need to sign up for ZB online bank in Zimbabwe.
See also: How To Register Ecobank USSD Transfer Code.
Steps To Register For ZB Internet Banking In Zimbabwe
To register for ZB Bank internet banking in Zimbabwe, follow the steps below:
1. Go to the official website for ZB Bank Zimbabwe here: https://www.zb.co.zw/.
2. Click on the “Internet Banking” tab at the top of the site.
3. You will be taking to the ZB Internet Banking website.
4. Read the security tips and click on “I have read the security tips.”
5. Scroll down the login section and click on “Register/Forgot Password.”
6. Choose “Register” from the menu list.
7. Click on “Next.”
8. Enter your Debit, not your credit card number.
9. Input your “Card PIN” to identify your account.
10. Now, click on “Next.”
11. Read the terms and conditions and again click next.
12. Enter your “Mobile phone number.”
13. Type in your actual “Email address” and click next.
14. Now, create your account enter the required details to complete your registration.
That is how to apply for ZB online bank in Zimbabwe.
Check this: How To Check BVN On UBA Bank.
How To Login To ZB Bank Online Banking Account
Here the steps to follow if you want to sign in to your ZB internet banking:
- Visit the ZB online banking login portal here: https://zbnet.zb.co.zw/.
- Scroll down and click on “I have read the security tips.”
- Kindly enter your “Login ID.”
- Next, type in your “Password.”
- Finally, click on “Login” to sign-in to your ZB online bank account.
That is how to log into your ZB online banking account.
Related article: How To Use POSB Bank Account Online.
How To Reset or Change Your ZB Internet Banking Account Password In Zimbabwe
If you want to change your ZB online banking account password, follow this procedure:
1. Open the ZB Bank online banking login page.
2. Kindly click on “Register/Forgot Password.”
3. Choose “Reset Password.”
4. Now, click on “Next.”
5. Enter your Debit or credit card number.
6. Input your Card pin and click next.
7. Accept the terms and conditions.
8. Please, follow the simple instructions in the next section to change your password.
9. After successfully changing your password, login with your Login ID to see it works.
That is how to reset your ZB online banking account password in Zimbabwe.