Are you an Investrust Bank Zambia client? Here is an interesting article that might interest you with full details on how to register for Investrust Bank Zambia Online Banking.
However, we shall do our best to be brief with the simplest way to sign up for Investrust internet banking in Zambia.
Maybe you hold a business account, savings, or current account at Investrust Bank.
You are eligible to access an online bank at any time once you are registered.
You might not be an online banking registered client, but I guess that you are aware the service runs via the internet.
So, whatever your transaction may be, you can do all that through Investrust internet banking services.
It is imperative to know that they have one of the most reliable and secured platforms that will ensure your funds and transaction are safe at any time.
As said earlier, our primary focus is how to apply for Investrust Bank online banking in Zambia, and that is what we are going to do, so let’s begin.
Recommended guide: How to Check Standard Chartered Bank Account Balance.
Requirements Register or Login To Investrust Bank Account Online
Below are the things you need to apply for Investrust internet banking in Zambia:
- Investrust Bank account number
- TIN/PIN (Contact Investrust Direct Bank center on +260211221471 to obtain your TIN)
- Mobile phone number
- Valid email address
- Credit card
Those are the things you need to sign up for Investrust online banking.
See also: How To Check Fidelity Bank Account Balance.
Steps To Register or Apply For Investrust Online Banking In Zambia
To register for Investrust online banking in Zambia, follow these steps:
1. Kindly open your web browser and visit the Investor bank Zambia website here: www.investrustbank.co.zm
2. Click on “Internet Banking” at the top left corner of the site.
3. The Investrust Bank e-banking portal will open for you.
4. Please, click on “Get Started” at the top far corner of the site.
5. The Investrust online banking registration page will open for you to enter your detail and create an account.
6. Enter your Investrust Bank account number.
7. Key in your “TIN” (Telephone-banking identification number). You can get that by contacting the Investrust bank direct banking customer center on +260211221471.
8. Check if the details you enter are correct.
9. Now, click on “Proceed” to continue the registration process.
10. Kindly follow the instructions on the next page steps after steps to complete your registration.
That is how to create an account and register for Investrust online banking in Zambia.
Related article: How To Use UBA Bank Account Online.
How To Login To Your Investrust Bank Zambia Internet Banking Account
Follow these steps to log into your Investrust Bank online banking account in Zambia:
- Go to the Investrust Bank official website.
- Click ok “Internet Banking” and go to the Investrust online banking login portal.
- Enter your “User ID.”
- Type in your “Password.”
- Please, make sure you have entered the correct login details.
- Now, click on “Login” to sign in to your Investrust online banking account.
That is how to sign in to your online banking account.
Check this: How To Check UBA Bank Account Balance.
How To Reset or Change Your Investrust Bank Internet Banking Password
Below are the basic steps to follow if you want to change or reset your Investrust bank online banking password:
1. Please visit the Investrust Bank online banking login portal.
2. Next, click on “Forgot Password.”
3. Kindly enter your “Account number.”
4. Type in your “PIN.”
5. Check that you have actually entered the right details.
6.finally click on “Proceed” to continue online banking your password recovery.
7. Steadily follow the instructions on the next page, steps after steps to change your password.
8. After a successful password reset, you must log in with your user ID to see it works.
That is all we have for you about how to register for Investrust Bank online banking in Zambia.
Another article: How To Register And Login To Westpac PNG Account Online.
Investrust Bank Zambia Contact Details [2022 Update]
If you want to contact the head office in Lusaka, then call these phone numbers: +260 211294682/294684/294685.
If you call any of the telephone numbers above, the customer care representative will help you with any query you may have.
- How To Increase My UBA Mobile Banking Limit – UBA Transaction Limit
- Transfer Limit For UBA Bank In Nigeria – Know Your Transaction Limit
- How Do I Reset My UBA PIN In Nigeria – Change Your PIN
- UBA Nigeria Verve Debit Card – Ultimate Guide To UBA Verve Card
- UBA Visa Dual Currency Debit Card (DCDC) In Nigeria
- How To Check GCB Account Balance Online – Ghana Commercial Bank
- UBA Visa Classic Debit Card In Nigeria – Get A Classic Card Now
- UBA Gold Mastercard Debit Card For Domiciliary Account In Nigeria
- UBA Gold MasterCard Debit Card In Nigeria – UBA Debit Card Guide
- UBA Debit Mastercard In Nigeria – UBA MasterCard Guide
- How To Know If Your Nigerian UBA Account Is Still Active
- How To Get My UBA Bank User ID In Nigeria
Dollar Rate, Graduate Trainee Apply, Apply For Loan, Fidelity Email, Account Number, Fidelity BVN, Block Account, Download Statement Online, Mobile Money Transfer, Upgrade Bank Account, Get Fidelity Token, Borrow Money, Fidelity job Nigeria, Activate Mobile App, Get POS Machine, Apply For Fast Loan, Bank Transfer PIN, Transfer With Fidelity Bank Code.