Are you a resident in Papua New Guinea with an account with Westpac Bank? Here in today’s guide, we shall focus on how to register for Westpac Bank PNG online banking.
The Westpac Bank in Papua New Guinea focuses on delivering banking services with more convenience to their clients.
Often you may want to make a little transaction in your account, but walking to the nearest Westpac branch and join the queue is time-consuming.
For that reason, it is imperative for every customer with a business, corporate, or retail bank account to sign up for Westpac Bank internet bank PNG.
However, Westpac PNG online banking’s application procedure is very simple, but many are stuck on how to sign up for the service.
As a result, we have dedicated this page to help you apply for Westpac Bank PNG online banking.
So let us begin with the actual things you need.
Table of Contents
Requirements To Register And Login To Westpac Bank PNG Bank Account
These are the things you need to apply for Westpac online banking in Papua New Guinea:
- Westpac PNG bank account
- Email address
- Mobile phone number
- Account number
- Full name
Those are the basics requirements to register for Westpac online banking.
Steps To Apply or Register For Westpac Bank PNG Online Banking
To register for Westpac online banking in Papua New Guinea, follow the steps below:
1. Visit the nearest Westpac Bank PNG branch. Better if you go to where you hold an account.
2. Consult an agent at the bank and request online banking registration.
3. You shall be given the Westpac Bank internet banking application form to fill.
4. Kindly fill the application form with your valid information.
5. Ensure you have told each field with the right details.
6. Submit your application to the agent at the bank for review.
7. You will be registered for Westpac PNG internet banking after the bank has accepted your application.
8. Once you are registered, the bank will give you your login details and any additional information required to access the service.
That is how to register for Westpac online banking in Papua New Guinea.
How To Login To Westpac Bank PNG Online Account
Here is how you can log into your Westpac online banking account in Papua New Guinea:
- Visit the Westpac Bank PNG official website here: https://www.westpac.com.pg.
- Click on “Sign in” at the top corner of the site.
- You will be taken to the Westpac Bank internet banking login portal.
- Enter your “Customer Number.”
- Type in your “Password.”
- Now, click on “Sign in” to log into your internet banking account.
That is how to sign in to your Westpac online banking account.
How To Change/Reset Your Westpac Bank Internet Banking Account Password
Have you lost your online banking password, or are you having a Westpac internet banking phone problem?
Worry no more, it sometimes happens, and you can’t access your account online.
In that case, the best solution is to contact the Westpac Bank PNG Customer care center for help.
You can contact the Westpac bank in Papua New Guinea on this number: (675)3220888.
That is all we have for you on how to register for Westpac bank PNG online banking.