One of the most important things to use the Fidelity Bank USSD banking service is your transaction PIN which is also the same as the transfer PIN. So in this guide, I’m going to share details on how to create a PIN Fidelity Bank mobile transfer.
Fidelity Bank Nigeria offers many services, including USSD banking, online banking, mobile banking, and many others.
However, one of the things that put the Fidelity Bank USSD banking service on top of its competitors is how secured the platform is.
Once you have signed up for the service, you do not need to worry about your money as they are secured with numerous authentication processes, including your mobile transfer pin.
The good news is that, without your Fidelity Bank mobile transfer PIN, no one can access money in your bank account.
For that reason, it is very significant to set up a strong and unique transaction pin that no one can be able to memorize or guess.
So how do you set up a strong Fidelity Bank transfer pin?
In the guide below is a step by step guidelines on how to create a strong and unique mobile transfer pin.
Before I can proceed, let me show you what the transfer pin is.
What Is The Fidelity Bank Transfer PIN
A Fidelity Bank transfer PIN is a 4-digits authentication number that allows mobile banking and online banking client to complete all their transactions.
In other words, if you can make a transaction with the Fidelity Bank mobile banking or online banking service, you will need your transaction PIN to authenticate it.
Requirement To Create Fidelity Bank PIN
if you are a Fidelity Bank customer in Nigeria, below are the things you need to create a Fidelity Bank mobile transfer pin:
1. Fidelity Bank USSD transfer code
2. The Mobile phone number linked to your Fidelity Bank account.
3. And then a mobile phone that can make a call.
4. Available network signal
Now that you know the things you need to set up a mobile transfer authentication code, read below to know how you can create it.
How To Create A Fidelity Bank Mobile Transfer PIN
To successfully create a Fidelity Bank mobile transfer pin in Nigeria, follow these basic steps below:
1. Dial *770# on your phone number and your Fidelity Bank account.
2. Next, choose option “1” from the menu
3. Enter your Fidelity Bank account number(NUBAN).
4. Now, set up a 4-digits PIN you will use for your mobile transfers and transactions.
5. Enter your 4-digit PIN again to confirm it.
6. You will receive a notification that is effectively created and a transfer pin for a transaction.
That is how to create a Fidelity Bank mobile transfer app.