Are you seeking to activate GCB Mobile Banking on your phone? Worry no more because this guide will equip you with all the essentials on how you can activate GCB mobile banking space on your mobile phone.
Ghana Commercial Bank has been a long-standing financial institution here in Ghana, serving a large number of people in Ghana with its unique and adaptive way of doing business.
The birth of GCB mobile banking, also known as SMS banking, has facilitated banking operations and increased patronage in GCB services.
Today on this guide, I will leave at your disposal all you need to know in activating your GCB mobile banking platform if you are already a registered customer with the bank.
Requirements To Activate GCB Mobile Banking
The following are significant towards activating the GCB mobile banking space:
1. A mobile phone
2. Registered SIM card used
3. Bank Account Number
Once you have these things, you can proceed to activate the Ghana Commercial Bank mobile banking platform for numerous financial operations.
How Can I Activate GCB Mobile Banking
Activating GCB mobile banking on your mobile phone implies that you have already registered. This means you cannot activate the mobile banking services of Ghana Commercial Bank if you have not yet registered.
Once you have registered, you can follow the steps below to get the services on the platform activated:
1. Dial *422# using your mobile phone
2. From the service menu, go for option 2 ( GCB Mobile Banking)
3. Enter your GCB account number
4. Follow the next instructions to complete the activation process.
That is all for the activation process. You can now use the GCB mobile banking platform for any financial purpose listed on its menu.
How Can I Access My Existing Ghana Commercial Bank SMS Banking
Also, for customers who are already having SMS banking, you can still access SMS banking using the same USSD code. To do this, follow the steps pointed out below:
1. Kindly dial the USSD code *422#
2. Enter your GCB account number and press send
3. Choose option 1, if you still know your PIN
4. You can go for option 2 if you can’t remember your SMS banking PIN
5. Follow the instructions to receive a new PIN on your phone
6. Input the new PIN you have received, and press send
7. You can access the platform for all your transactions anytime by dialing *422#