In this guide, we will show you how to block your FirstBank account if your phone is stolen.
There are several reasons why one will want to take the necessary steps to block their bank accounts.
Many people find it challenging to know the right channel to pass through for assistance.
That is the reason why we have dedicated this article to educate you on how you can block your FirstBank Nigeria account when your phone is stolen.
Therefore, you must read this guide to all the details on how you can block your First Bank Nigeria account when your phone is stolen
There are many instances where someone who misplaces their bank account details lose every fund reflecting in their accounts.
So you’ll have to take the necessary measures to have your financial freedom.
One of the precautions you have to take when you realize your FirstBank account is to reach out for help.
The right place to contact for assistance is the First Bank Nigeria customer care number or visit the nearest branch.
There is another smart way you can choose by using a phone to send a command to block your FirstBank account within few minutes.
If you are prepared for more insightful information on how you can block your FirstBank Nigeria account, let’s proceed with some vital pieces of information.
What Code Can I Use To Block My FirstBank Nigeria Account
To block your FirstBank right from your phone or any other phone with your phone number connected to your FirstBank Nigeria account, use the shortcode 30012 via text message.
Requirements To Block Your FirstBank Nigeria Account When Your Phone Is Stolen
Below are the requirements to make available to help block your FirstBank Nigeria account when your phone is stolen:
1. Nearby branch physical address of FirstBank Nigeria (when you want to visit the bank premises for assistance)
2. FirstBank Nigeria customer care number (when you want your assistance from the First Bank Nigeria customer care)
3. Mobile phone
4. Active phone number connected to your FirstBank account
5. FirstBank Nigeria account blocking code
How Do You Block Your FirstBank Account If Your Phone Is Stolen
The list below are some of the available procedures you can use to block your FirstBank Nigeria account:
1. Visit the nearest FirstBank branch with your particulars that will be proof of you being the rightful owner of the account
2. Call the FirstBank Nigeria customer care numbers +234 1 905 2326, +234 708 062 5000, +234 1 448 5500 for assistance
3. Block FirstBank Nigeria account using USSD code, send “BLOCK ” to the USSD code “30012” with the phone number connected to your FirstBank account
Can You Block A Bank Account
Yes, many banks allow customers to b5lock their accounts due to their reasons, and there has been an adoption of a digital way of blocking bank account right at home or any place you find yourself without visiting the bank.
Always know that the account holder of the account in question is the only person that stands the chance of blocking the account, so never allow any third party to undertake your account blocking procedures because they don’t qualify to block your account.
How Long Does It Take To Block Your FirstBank Nigeria Account
Using the digital way of blocking your account will take a maximum of 24 hours to reflect, but for a quicker and fast way to block your account, visit any nearest branch of FirstBank Nigeria or call the bank’s customer care number.
The digital way of blocking your bank account is easy to undertake and saves customers from situations where they encounter their problems on a non-working day of the bank or when the bank’s branch is available far to reach.
Can A Blocked FirstBank Nigeria Account Be Unblocked
Yes, after blocking your FirstBank Nigeria account, you’re allowed to reactivate the account and make the necessary changes to ensure your account is now secured.
Your blocked account becomes dormant and deprived of making transactions. So unblocking your bank account will help you have the chance to protect your account and perform transactions to your satisfaction.
That is the information we can share on how you can block your FirstBank account when your phone is stolen.
This simple and easy Banking and Finance Article Was Last Updated on 10th October 2021 by Editorial Staff
Please you must visit this article “https://thetransfercode.com/how-do-you-block-your-firstbank-account-if-your-phone-is-stolen/” for updates and any possible changes that we may make to this guide. In this month of May 2022, we have a lot of guides on banking and finance for you on this website. Read more.
In the year 2021 was awesome. In 2022, we are actually bringing you the very best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more How-To articles. You can come back for more banking and financial guides.
For the year 2022, we have a great deal of banking and financial guides that will help you make money transfers and other bank transactions very fast. It doesn’t matter where you are.
Here is the list of our latest articles, check them below:
- Truist Bank Payoff Address, Phone Number, Regular & Overnight Mailing Address
- Lexus Financial Services Torrance Lienholder Address 2022, Find Lienor Mailing Address
- Lexus Financial Lienholder Address 2022, Find Lienor Mailing Address
- Td Bank Mt Laurel Lienholder Address 2022, Find TD Mailing Address
- USAA Auto Loan Payoff Address, Phone Number, Regular & Overnight Mailing Address
- Servus Credit Union Clearview Branch, Alberta, Hours, Phone, Transit Number
- Servus Credit Union Capilano Branch, Alberta, Hours, Phone, Transit Number
- Servus Credit Union Callingwood Branch, Alberta, Hours, Phone, Transit Number
- Servus Credit Union Innisfail Branch, Alberta, Hours, Phone, Transit Number
- Servus Credit Union Delton Branch, Alberta, Hours, Phone, Transit Number