Are you looking for a financial boost? Well, FNB is offering FNB revolving loan, which is simple to pay with a monthly fixed repayment agreement.
The bank also determined the loan interest as per your affordability and credit score.
Thus, they personalize the interest according to your capability.
FNB loan is among First National bank loan products and remains one of the many preferences as it is easy to repay due to the fixed monthly repayment.
It makes it easier to repay the loan as you plan how to meet the required monthly amount.
There is also no limitation on how to use the loan. You can access the funds anytime you would like.
Before applying for the loan, you have to meet the qualification criteria and have all the required documents.
Furthermore, I’ll share with you how to apply for a loan in the comfort of your home.
Qualifying Criteria To Apply For The Loan
You have to meet the following qualification criteria to be allowed to apply for the FNB revolving loan:
- Have an active FNB Cheque Account
- Be 18 years and older
- Be a South African Citizen
- A good credit standing and passing the affordability test done by the bank
Documents needed to apply for FNB revolving loan
If you meet the following qualification criteria, you also need to have the following documents to apply for the loan:
- South African ID, smart ID card, or green book
- Latest three months’ statements/3 months’ payslips
- Proof of residence
How to apply for a Revolving Loan
There are two (2) main ways you can apply for the FNB revolving loan.
One way is through visiting the nearest FNB branch and also through FNB online banking.
How to Successfully Apply for FNB Revolving Loan via Online Banking
1. Visit the FNB website
2. At the top of the page, enter your username and password.
3. Click the login button
4. Select the My Bank
5. Accounts tab.
6. Choose the relevant cheque account.
7. Tap the Apply button under Revolving Loan.
8. Click the Yes button to continue.
9. Fill in the application form with relevant details.
10. Acknowledge you meet the set requirements
11. Click the continue button
12. Click the accept button to confirm your commitment to repay the loan through monthly installments.
13. Fill in the form with your details on the form.
14. Click the Continue button.
15. Click confirm button
16. Click the Accept button after reading the terms and conditions of the loan.
17. Click the Continue button.
18. Click the accept button to confirm that you accept the FNB Revolving Loan Pre-agreement and Quotation.
19. Click the Finish button to complete the process.
- How To Increase My UBA Mobile Banking Limit – UBA Transaction Limit
- Transfer Limit For UBA Bank In Nigeria – Know Your Transaction Limit
- How Do I Reset My UBA PIN In Nigeria – Change Your PIN
- UBA Nigeria Verve Debit Card – Ultimate Guide To UBA Verve Card
- UBA Visa Dual Currency Debit Card (DCDC) In Nigeria
- How To Check GCB Account Balance Online – Ghana Commercial Bank
- UBA Visa Classic Debit Card In Nigeria – Get A Classic Card Now
- UBA Gold Mastercard Debit Card For Domiciliary Account In Nigeria
- UBA Gold MasterCard Debit Card In Nigeria – UBA Debit Card Guide
- UBA Debit Mastercard In Nigeria – UBA MasterCard Guide
- How To Know If Your Nigerian UBA Account Is Still Active
- How To Get My UBA Bank User ID In Nigeria
Dollar Rate, Graduate Trainee Apply, Apply For Loan, Fidelity Email, Account Number, Fidelity BVN, Block Account, Download Statement Online, Mobile Money Transfer, Upgrade Bank Account, Get Fidelity Token, Borrow Money, Fidelity job Nigeria, Activate Mobile App, Get POS Machine, Apply For Fast Loan, Bank Transfer PIN, Transfer With Fidelity Bank Code.