Do you hold an account with NIC Asia bank? Here is a detailed guide with complete guidelines on registering for NIC Asia Bank Mobile Banking service.
The Nepal Industrial Commercial bank has introduced many banking products that have aided the banking experience with more convenience.
However, one of the best products available among their service is the mobile banking service.
As the name suggests, your bank account can be mobile.
In other words, it will walk with you anywhere you go.
That means you can make all your bank transactions on the go.
You can also monitor their bank account activities in real-time, including a balance inquiry, check statement, view transaction history, domestic remittance, airtime top-up, pay bills, and more.
That sounds great.
Yes, you can do all that on your phone anywhere you are.
But how can one access the NIC Asian bank mobile banking service?
Read below to find out.
Requirements To Register For Nepal Industrial Commercial Bank Digital Banking Service
1. NIC Asia bank account.
2. Mobile phone number.
3. Email address.
5. Full name.
Those are the things you need to apply for the service.
Steps To Register Or Apply For NIC Asia Mobile Banking Account
To register for NIC Asia Mobile Banking in Nepal, here are the steps to follow:
1. Visit the nearest NIC Asia bank branch in Nepal. Best where you hold an account.
2. Request for mobile banking registration.
3. You will be given the NIBL mobile banking application form by an agent from the bank to fill.
4. Kindly fill the application form with the correct information and submit it back to the agent.
5. Your application will be assessed, and verify all the details you have entered.
6. Once everything has been verified, you will be registered for the mobile banking service.
7. Your bank will give you your mobile banking login credentials and instructions on accessing the service.
That is how you can register for NIC Asia bank mobile banking in Nepal.
How To Activate NIC Asia Mobile Banking Account
To activate your NIC Asia mobile banking, follow these basic steps:
1. Kindly install the NIC Asia mobile banking app from the Google play store.
2. Once the NIC Asian mobile application has been installed on your phone, open it.
3. Next, click on “New user or Activate.”
4. Enter your “Mobile number.”
5. Input your “Account number.”
6. Click on “Next.”
7. You will immediately receive an Activation Token via SMS on your phone.
8. Now, enter the “Activation Token” and click on next.
9. Set up your new login password and click on next.
10. In the next step, set up your “Transaction PIN” and click next. It must be four digits.
11. Click on “Finish” to activate your NIC Asia mobile banking account.
12. Now, enter your login credentials and log into your account.
- How To Increase My UBA Mobile Banking Limit – UBA Transaction Limit
- Transfer Limit For UBA Bank In Nigeria – Know Your Transaction Limit
- How Do I Reset My UBA PIN In Nigeria – Change Your PIN
- UBA Nigeria Verve Debit Card – Ultimate Guide To UBA Verve Card
- UBA Visa Dual Currency Debit Card (DCDC) In Nigeria
- How To Check GCB Account Balance Online – Ghana Commercial Bank
- UBA Visa Classic Debit Card In Nigeria – Get A Classic Card Now
- UBA Gold Mastercard Debit Card For Domiciliary Account In Nigeria
- UBA Gold MasterCard Debit Card In Nigeria – UBA Debit Card Guide
- UBA Debit Mastercard In Nigeria – UBA MasterCard Guide
- How To Know If Your Nigerian UBA Account Is Still Active
- How To Get My UBA Bank User ID In Nigeria
Dollar Rate, Graduate Trainee Apply, Apply For Loan, Fidelity Email, Account Number, Fidelity BVN, Block Account, Download Statement Online, Mobile Money Transfer, Upgrade Bank Account, Get Fidelity Token, Borrow Money, Fidelity job Nigeria, Activate Mobile App, Get POS Machine, Apply For Fast Loan, Bank Transfer PIN, Transfer With Fidelity Bank Code.