Are you wondering how to withdraw or load an FNB eWallet Account at a PEP Store?
We have dedicated this guide to give you a step by step guidelines.
FNB ewallet service is also met for non-customers, and the only way to load their ewallet account is to visit the nearest PEP store.
Besides, the store can also withdraw the money in the ewallet account.
There are few selected stores spread across the country.
Possibly there is one near you.
What You Need To Know About FNB eWallet At PEP Shop
The PEP store requirements to withdraw or deposit include; South African ID and mobile phone.
The choice of FNB to select these stores was to enable even non-FNB customers to access the ewallet service still.
After making the deposit then you can go ahead to send it to any recipient with a cellphone.
All you need is mainly the recipient’s mobile number.
FNB ewallet has eased the transfer of money in South Africa through mobile phones.
More so, it is a safe, fast, and reliable service.
The following are the main reasons on how you can get to withdraw or deposit or load your FNB eWallet at the PEP store.
How To Deposit Money At PEP Store To FNB eWallet
It is easy to deposit money to your FNB ewallet account at any of the PEP stores in South Africa.
The only requirements include the following:
- A valid RSA ID
- Cell Phone number.
After visiting the store, the cashier gets to scan your ID and also request your mobile number.
If you have never deposited at any PEP store, the cashier may request you more details like your name.
Next, you will give the cashier the amount you would like to deposit to your FNB ewallet.
You will hand over the amount of money you want to deposit into your eWallet to the cashier.
The cashier will make the deposit, and you will receive an SMS detailing your FNB eWallet account has been credited.
How To Withdraw Money At PEP Store From FNB ewallet
You can also withdraw money from the PEP store after receiving money in your FNB ewallet account.
Here are the steps to follow to withdraw money from FNB eWallet at a PEP store:
- Dial *120* 277#.
- Select Withdraw cash
- Choose the Retail PIN
- You should receive an instant SMS with the Reference number.
- The cashier will request the Reference number, your mobile phone number, and the amount you would like to withdraw.
- Enter PIN
The cashier will give you the amount you have withdrawn. Note the cashier will be there to guide you. Note you should not tell the cashier your pin.
That is how to withdraw or load an FNB eWallet account at a PEP store in South Africa.
- How To Increase My UBA Mobile Banking Limit – UBA Transaction Limit
- Transfer Limit For UBA Bank In Nigeria – Know Your Transaction Limit
- How Do I Reset My UBA PIN In Nigeria – Change Your PIN
- UBA Nigeria Verve Debit Card – Ultimate Guide To UBA Verve Card
- UBA Visa Dual Currency Debit Card (DCDC) In Nigeria
- How To Check GCB Account Balance Online – Ghana Commercial Bank
- UBA Visa Classic Debit Card In Nigeria – Get A Classic Card Now
- UBA Gold Mastercard Debit Card For Domiciliary Account In Nigeria
- UBA Gold MasterCard Debit Card In Nigeria – UBA Debit Card Guide
- UBA Debit Mastercard In Nigeria – UBA MasterCard Guide
- How To Know If Your Nigerian UBA Account Is Still Active
- How To Get My UBA Bank User ID In Nigeria
Dollar Rate, Graduate Trainee Apply, Apply For Loan, Fidelity Email, Account Number, Fidelity BVN, Block Account, Download Statement Online, Mobile Money Transfer, Upgrade Bank Account, Get Fidelity Token, Borrow Money, Fidelity job Nigeria, Activate Mobile App, Get POS Machine, Apply For Fast Loan, Bank Transfer PIN, Transfer With Fidelity Bank Code.