Our main focus is to give you full details about the Access bank Payday loan interest rate in today’s guide.
Many of you are always in a hurry to apply for a loan from your banks, but usually, you forget to check the interest rate.
A payday loan is one way to acquire instant cash during an emergency easily, but it also comes with its interest rate.
The good news is that Access bank’s Payday loan interest rate is lesser than salary advance loans.
However, to be on the more safe side, it is imperative to know the interest amount on the loan you are applying for.
If you want to know the Payday loan interest rate, we have all the details for you stuck to this guide. So if you are ready, let’s begin.
What Is Access Bank PayDay Loan Interest Rate?
The Access bank Payday loan interest rate is three percent (3%).
Whenever you apply for a Payday loan from Access bank, you will pay the amount of the loan you took plus 3% of it.
That is very cool compared to the outrageous interest rate on loans from other banks.
What Is The Interest For Access Bank Late Payday Loan Repayment?
When you fail to pay your Payday loan with Access bank during the 30days tenor, you will be charged an extra 1%.
That means you will pay the full amount of loan you took plus interest rate and penalty charge of 1%, which will make it 4% in addition to their loan.
What Happens If I Fail To Pay Back My Access Bank Loan On Time
You will pay the penalty when you fail to pay back your Access bank loan with the tenor period.
Irrespective of the type of loan, whenever you fail to pay your loan during the agreed period, there is a penalty charge you have to pay.
- IRS Code 290 [SOLVED] – What Does Code 290 Mean On 2021 Tax Transcript
- IRS Code 150 – What Does Code 150 Mean On Transcript, Tax Return Filed [SOLVED]
- KCB Cub Account Kenya – Ultimate Guide To Cub Account Opening & Advert
- KCB Currency Exchange Rates And Forex 2021 – KCB Exchange Rate Today
- Types of KCB Bank Accounts – List Of All KCB Kenya Account Types
- IRS Code 766 – What Does Code 766 Mean On IRS 2021 Tax Transcript [SOLVED]
- IRS Error Code 9021 – What Does IRS Reference Number 9021 Mean
- EazzyNet Login Guide – How To Login To Equity Bank Online Banking Account
- KCB Bank Careers Update – What You Need To Know About KCB Kenya Careers
- How To Activate Eazzy Banking Account – Equity Bank Kenya Eazzy Guide
This simple and easy Banking and Finance Guide Was Last Updated on 14th June 2021 by thetransfercode
Please you must visit this article “https://thetransfercode.com/access-bank-nigeria-payday-loan-interest-rate/” for updates and any possible changes that we may make to this guide. In this month of September 2021, we have a lot of articles on banking and finance for you. Read more.
In the year 2021, we are bringing you the very best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more How-To articles. You can come back for more banking and financial guides.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thetransfercode.com/suncoast-credit-union-spring-hill-fl/
Here is the list of our latest articles, check them below:
- Is GCB Government Bank – Ghana Commercial Bank Ownership
- What Is The Code To Check UBA Account Balance In Nigeria
- How To Know If Your Nigerian UBA Account Is Still Active
- How To Get My UBA Bank User ID In Nigeria
- How To Increase My UBA Mobile Banking Limit – UBA Transaction Limit
- Transfer Limit For UBA Bank In Nigeria – Know Your Transaction Limit
- How Do I Reset My UBA PIN In Nigeria – Change Your PIN
- UBA Nigeria Verve Debit Card – Ultimate Guide To UBA VerVe Card
- UBA Visa Dual Currency Debit Card (DCDC) In Nigeria
- How To Check GCB Account Balance Online – Ghana Commercial Bank