Have you received payments to have money in your FNB easy account and withdraw but don’t know how to go about it? Worry not; in this quick guide, I’ll share various ways to withdraw money from the FNB South Africa Easy account.
FNB’s easy account serves as savings and also provides day-to-day banking services; among them is to withdraw money from the account.
There are various ways you can withdraw money with ease as far as you have money in your FNB easy account.
Withdraw Money from an ATM Using Your FNB Easy Account
The first and convenient way to withdraw money from an FNB easy account is by using an ATM.
FNB issues debit cards associated with the easy account, and by visiting the nearest FNB ATM, you can use it to withdraw money from your account.
To successfully withdraw money from your FNB Easy account via ATM, follow these steps:
1. Visit the nearest FNB ATM is accessible 24/7
2. While at the ATM, insert the debit card into the machine Card slot
3. Enter your CARD PIN
4. Using a keypad, navigate through the options displaying on the screen and select withdraw money.
5. Enter exactly the amount you would like to withdraw
6. After a few seconds, the machine will give you the money you have entered.
7. Get your card back, then leave the ATM.
Withdraw Money Fro Easy Account Through Cellphone banking Service
You can also withdraw money from your FNB easy account through cellphone banking.
You have to visit the nearest FNB ATM to withdraw the cash.
Here are the steps to follow, if you want to withdraw mont from FNB South Easy Account:
- Dial *130*321# on your cell phone
- Select ‘Get cash.’
- You’ll receive an SMS with an ATM PIN. The PIN is valid for 4 hours.
- At the FNB ATM screen, select the green button.
- Enter/Proceed OR select ‘Cardless Services’
- Enter the pin sent on your phone at the ATM.
- Enter the actual amount you would like to withdraw
- The ATM will give the amount of the money you have withdrawn.
- Select ‘Cancel’ before leaving the ATM.
Withdraw Money from the FNB South Africa in Person
Another way to withdraw money from an FNB easy account is to visit the nearest FNB bank branch.
You queue to the bank teller, and the teller will request the ID associated with the bank account or the bank account number.
The teller will process the withdrawal. Sometimes it takes longer times compared to ATM withdrawal.
After the process of the withdrawal, the teller will give the cash.
Visiting the bank is an ideal option if you have problems with your FNB easy account.
At the bank, you will have the problem sorted. The option is, though time-consuming compared to other options available to opt.
That is how to withdraw money from FNB South Africa Easy Account.
- How To Increase My UBA Mobile Banking Limit – UBA Transaction Limit
- Transfer Limit For UBA Bank In Nigeria – Know Your Transaction Limit
- How Do I Reset My UBA PIN In Nigeria – Change Your PIN
- UBA Nigeria Verve Debit Card – Ultimate Guide To UBA Verve Card
- UBA Visa Dual Currency Debit Card (DCDC) In Nigeria
- How To Check GCB Account Balance Online – Ghana Commercial Bank
- UBA Visa Classic Debit Card In Nigeria – Get A Classic Card Now
- UBA Gold Mastercard Debit Card For Domiciliary Account In Nigeria
- UBA Gold MasterCard Debit Card In Nigeria – UBA Debit Card Guide
- UBA Debit Mastercard In Nigeria – UBA MasterCard Guide
- How To Know If Your Nigerian UBA Account Is Still Active
- How To Get My UBA Bank User ID In Nigeria
Dollar Rate, Graduate Trainee Apply, Apply For Loan, Fidelity Email, Account Number, Fidelity BVN, Block Account, Download Statement Online, Mobile Money Transfer, Upgrade Bank Account, Get Fidelity Token, Borrow Money, Fidelity job Nigeria, Activate Mobile App, Get POS Machine, Apply For Fast Loan, Bank Transfer PIN, Transfer With Fidelity Bank Code.