If you are looking for how to add a bank account to Flipkart, look no further. You have come to the right place.
By the end of the reading, this article will have to learn how to add a bank account to Flipkart.
How To Add Bank Account To Flipkart
Below are steps by step guide on how to add a bank account to Flipkart:
- Open the Flipkart app.
- Go to the menu tab and select My Orders.
- Tap on the item you want to return.
- On your screen, press the Return button.
- Select a reason for returning the item.
- Under Return Options, select refund.
- Select the Cards method of refund on the following page.
- You can also choose Gift Cards, Wallets, and other options to get a refund on your product.
- Fill in your bank credentials by selecting the Add New/ Another Account option.
- Once you’ve entered your information, click Update.
That is all about how to add a bank to Flipkart through a refund request.
How To Check Bank Account Details On Flipkart
If you would like to check your account details on Flipkart, below are steps to follow:
- Log in to your Flipkart account.
- After successfully logging in, navigate to the “My Account” page on the menu.
- Choose the “Bank Accounts” option from the drop-down menu.
- After clicking this link, you will be sent to a page where you can check all of the bank accounts associated with your Flipkart account.
- Click the “Details” link next to the bank account if you want to see specific information.
How To Change Bank Details On Flipkart
You can change the bank details on Flipkart by following the below steps:
- Login to your account
- Proceed to the area labeled “My Account.”
- To view your banking and payment options, click here.
- Next to the bank account that has to be updated, look for the edit button and click on that.
- On the following screen, input the details of your new bank account and click the “Submit” button.
- Your new bank will be linked to your account, and from then on, all of your transactions will be processed there.
We hope you have not only learned how to add a bank to Flipkart.