Do you want to learn about the Absa transact credit card in South Africa? Then check out this guide.
The transact card is used for day-to-day transactions to make payments for shopping travel expenses, among others.
This card offers you a more convenient way to borrow money and build a healthy credit history over time.
They will first show you the requirements to apply for the card.
Requirements For Absa Transact Credit Card
Below are some requirements to qualify for an Absa transact credit card.
- You should be 18 years old and above
- A valid South African ID or passport
- Proof of residence
- Bank Statement
- You need to have a good credit score
These are the main requirements to apply for the Transact credit card in South Africa.
Now that you know the requirements to apply for the card, we will show you the features of this card.
Absa Transact Credit Card
The card offers you up to 57 days interest-free after qualifying for the card.
Interest starts accumulating after the period elapses and is then charged from every transaction you make.
You have access to your Absa savings or cheque account, and you can transfer funds to the account from the card.
You also enjoy an extended warranty a 90 days buyer’s protection when you acquire this card.
The card also offers you travel insurance to cover your travel emergencies and access the Bidvest airport lounge across South Africa.
These are the major features of an Absa transact card in South Africa.
How To Transfer From The Card To The Account
Did you know that you can transfer money from your Absa transact card to your Absa bank account when need be? We will now show you how to.
Please follow the following steps to transfer funds:
- First, you need to open the Absa mobile banking app
- Next, log in to your credit card account
- Next, select the transfer option
- After that, enter the amount you want to transfer
- Next, fill in the required documents
- After that is complete, the transaction and money will be received in your bank account.
This is how you transfer money from your Absa transact credit card to your bank account in South Africa.
Read the recommended articles below:
Money Market, MasterPass, Credit Life, Building Loan, Budget Facility, Car Finance, Credit Card Interest, Home Loan, Payment Relief, Nu Metro Rewards, Cardless Withdrawal, DStv Payment, Cash Back Rewards, Life Insurance, Budget On Credit Card, Absa Insurance Work, Unit Trust, Absa Loans Work, Investment, Payment Holiday, AVAF Account, Attorneys Trust Account, Property Insurance, Overdraft Insurance, Home Loan, Replacement Credit Card, Online Credit Card, Rewards Credit Card, Prepaid Credit Card, Renew Card, Internet Banking Card, Woolworths Card, Premium Card, Private Credit Card, Corporate Credit Card, Absa Cards, British Airways.
This simple and easy Banking and Finance Article Was Last Updated on 16th March 2022 by thetransfercode
Please you must visit this article “https://thetransfercode.com/absa-transact-credit-card/” for updates and any possible changes that we may make to this guide. In this month of June 2022, we have a lot of guides on banking and finance for you on this website. Read more.
The year 2021 was awesome. In 2022, we are actually bringing you the very best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more How-To articles. You can come back for more banking and financial guides.
For the year 2022, we have a great deal of banking and financial guides that will help you make money transfers and other bank transactions very fast. It doesn’t matter where you are.
Here is the list of our latest articles, check them below:
- CBG Loans, Types Of CBG Loans & How To Apply
- GTE Financial Payoff Address, Phone Number, Regular & Overnight Mailing Address
- How To Link Your Ghana Card To Your GCB Bank Account Online
- How To Link Your Ghana Card To Your Zenith Bank Account Online
- How To Link Your Ghana Card To Your CBG Bank Account Online
- How To Link Your Ghana Card To Your GTBank Account Online
- CBG Bank Address, Consolidated Bank Office Address
- How To Link Your Ghana Card To Your Ecobank Account Online
- Houston Police Credit Union Payoff Address, Phone Number, Regular & Overnight Mailing Address
- Idaho Central Credit Union Payoff Address, Phone Number, Regular & Overnight Mailing Address