In our guide today, we will discuss the Absa AVAF account in South Africa.
We will first briefly explain what an AVAF account is.
Table of Contents
What Is An Absa AVAF Account
Absa vehicle and asset finance is a product that provides vehicle financing solutions.
The account is designed to help you finance the next car or asset you buy.
This includes repayment and leasing of products and the Islamic vehicle and asset finance option.
Now that you know what AVAF is, we will show you exactly how the account works in South Africa.
Absa AVAF Account
You get full ownership of an asset or car when you complete all payments at the end of the contracted period.
There are fixed or variable interests in the products.
The account allows you to settle the loan earlier without any penalties.
You can also opt for lower monthly repayments through a balloon payment at the end of the repayment period.
You can choose a comfortable repayment period of up to 72 months.
This is all you need to know about the Absa AVAF account in South Africa.
Now that you know how the account works, we will show you how to repay your AVAF loan.
How To Pay To Your Absa AVAF account
Below are several ways to pay to your AVAF account:
- Through a debit order
- You can pay a beneficiary from another bank
- You can pay at an Absa cash accepting ATM
- Log in to Absa online banking or the Absa banking app
- You can visit the nearest Absa South Africa branch or Absa ATM
- Use a deposit slip at an Absa branch
We will show you how to deposit cash into your AVAF account at an Absa cash accepting ATM.
How To Deposit Cash With AVAF Account In South Africa
Please follow the steps below to deposit cash:
- Visit an Absa ATM and select card less banking
- Select scan n Pay
- Choose your language
- Select I understand on the disclaimer screen
- After that, select a financial institution as the payment category
- Next, choose Absa vehicle finance as the beneficiary
- Enter your AVAF account number
- Confirm the details displayed on the screen
- Prepare your cash and insert it into the cash accepting slot in batches of not more than 100 notes.
- Kindly onfirm the amount and select proceed
- Enter your initials and surname
- Again confirm the deposit details and select proceed
- Take you receipt
This is how you pay to your Absa AVAF account in South Africa.
Read the recommended articles below:
Money Market, MasterPass, Credit Life, Building Loan, Budget Facility, Car Finance, Credit Card Interest, Home Loan, Payment Relief, Nu Metro Rewards, Cardless Withdrawal, DStv Payment, Cash Back Rewards, Life Insurance, Budget On Credit Card, Absa Insurance Work, Unit Trust, Absa Loans Work, Investment, Payment Holiday, Attorneys Trust Account, Property Insurance, Overdraft Insurance, Transact Credit Card, Home Loan, Replacement Credit Card, Online Credit Card, Rewards Credit Card, Prepaid Credit Card, Renew Card, Internet Banking Card, Woolworths Card, Premium Card, Private Credit Card, Corporate Credit Card, Absa Cards, British Airways.