Do you want to know how Absa MasterPass work in South Africa? Then read this short article.
This digital wallet powered by Mastercard enables people to make safe and easy payments.
We will briefly explain what a master pass is
What Is A MasterPass
This is a wallet that stores the payment and delivery information of your debit and credit cards in one central and secure location.
A MasterPass makes your shopping experience safe, fast, and incredibly easy.
How To Get Started With Absa MasterPass In South Africa
We will now show you exactly how you can get started with the service.
Please follow the steps below to get started with the MasterPass:
- You need first to download the MasterPass app on your device. After that, you can download it from the app store or play store.
- Download the app with an Absa logo on it.
- Next, load your personal information, including your full name, home address, and email address.
- Next, enter the billing information for your debit or credit card as the address you would like to receive deliveries.
- After that, create a safe and secure password.
The password will be required anytime you do a transaction or want to change any information.
This is how you get started with MasterPass in South Africa.
Now that you know how to get started with the digital wallet, we will show you how it works exactly.
How Does Absa MasterPass Work
We will now show you how the MasterPass works.
Use your MasterPass at any online store that displays the MasterPass logo.
You can use the MasterPass even if you do not have an account with Absa.
Follow the procedure below to use the Absa MasterPass:
- You first have to select Buy with MasterPass at checkout
- Nest, select the Absa icon as your MasterPass-connect wallet
- Next, scan the QR code or enter the code displayed below the QR code
- Next, select the card with which you want to pay.
- Choose either visa card or credit card
- After that, enter your bank card PIN to confirm your transaction.
- You will then get an electronic receipt on the successful completion of the transaction to confirm your payment.
A vendor will know where to deliver the goods without you having to re-enter the details, thus speeding up the whole process.
This is how Absa MasterPass work in South Africa.
Read the recommended articles below:
Money Market, Credit Life, Building Loan, Budget Facility, Car Finance, Credit Card Interest, Home Loan, Payment Relief, Nu Metro Rewards, Cardless Withdrawal, DStv Payment, Cash Back Rewards, Life Insurance, Budget On Credit Card, Absa Insurance Work, Unit Trust, Absa Loans Work, Investment, Payment Holiday, AVAF Account, Attorneys Trust Account, Property Insurance, Overdraft Insurance, Transact Credit Card, Home Loan, Replacement Credit Card, Online Credit Card, Rewards Credit Card, Prepaid Credit Card, Renew Card, Internet Banking Card, Woolworths Card, Premium Card, Private Credit Card, Corporate Credit Card, Absa Cards, British Airways.