We got everything you need in this article to learn how to add a bank account to Mint.
We also got details on how to delete Mint Accounts and update sign-in information on Mint.
Hence this is the right article to read and learn the step-by-step process of adding a bank account to Mint and other relevant details about Mint.
How To Add Bank Account To Mint
Below is a step-by-step guide on how to add a bank account to Mint:
- Log in to your existing Mint account.
- From the main menu, select the Add Accounts option.
- Find the financial institution you want to add by typing its name into the search field and selecting it.
- Provide your username, password, and any other information that is required.
- When signing in to this website, use the same username and password to sign in to your financial institution’s website.
- After adding the account, Mint will download all of its transactions from the most recent three months.
When adding your account to Mint, if your bank, biller, credit card, or other financial institution does not appear in the search results, you cannot add it as an automatically updating account.
Nevertheless, you have the option of adding it as a manual account.
How To Delete Mint Account
If you would like to delete your mint account, below are steps to follow:
- Go to Mint.com
- Log in to your account there.
- To begin deleting your account, click the “Settings” button.
- You should find an option under your settings labeled “Sign In and Security,” and click on that option.
- Locate and click a button labeled “Delete Your Mint Account” towards the bottom of a lengthy list of options and settings
- After you have clicked this button, it will inquire as to whether or not you are certain that you want to delete the account.
- Once you have confirmed that you want to continue by clicking the “Yes” button, you will be required to confirm your password and click the “Finish” button.
- After this, your account will be completely removed from the system.
How To Update Sign-in Information On Mint
You can update the sign-in information on Mint if the need arise by following the below steps:
- From the left menu, select the Settings option.
- Click the gear icon next to the financial institution or bank you would like to edit.
- Click the Edit Login button.
- Make sure your sign-in information is up to date.
- Click the Save and Connect button.
We have highlighted everything you need to know on how to add a bank account to Mint, delete Mint Accounts and update sign-in information on Mint.