Are you interested to know how Absa DStv payment work in South Africa? Read through this guide to learn.
Absa has enabled their customers to pay their DStv subscription and top-up their Box-office account from the cell phone.
We will show you exactly how the payments work.
How Does Absa DStv Payment Work
Absa DStv payments work in such a way that you can use it to directly pay your DStv subscription or bills to about being disconnected.
You just have to know your DStv customer number, IUC number, or Smartcard number. and ensure that you have funds in your Absa account or credit card.
Always use your DStv customer number as the payment reference number.
You will receive a unique one-time code immediately when you make a transaction.
Use that code to finalize your DStv payments.
You can set up a credit card debit order payment where DStv can collect the monthly amount due on your DStv account.
You can also use the ATM, the Absa mobile app, or a USSD code to make Absa DStv payments.
This is how Absa DStv payment works in South Africa.
We will now show you how to make DStv payments from the Absa mobile app.
How To Pay DStv From Absa App
To make your payments follow the procedure below:
- First, open the Absa app on your device and log in
- Next, click on the More option at the bottom right of the home screen
- Next, select beneficiaries
- Next, select Add new beneficiary
- Next, select Pay a bill and select Television Subscription
- After that, select multichoice – DStv as the biller
- Next, enter your 8-digit reference number, your name and continue
- After that, review the details and save
- Next, enter the OTP sent to you and continue.
DStv will send a confirmation message will be sent to you by DStv to confirm the successful transaction.
How To Make Multichoice Payment Using Absa USSD Code
To pay your DStv subscription with Absa USSD code, please follow the steps below:
- On your cell phone, dial *129*2272#
- Next, enter your USSD PIN number
- Next, enter option 3 to make payments
- Next, enter 4, which reads bill payments
- Next, enter 3, which reads pay bills
- After that, select option 3, which reads DStv
- After that, select option 1, which reads the amount due
- Next, reply with 1 to pay the full amount
- Next, reply 1 to accept payment
- After that, select 1 to confirm payment
- After that, select option 1 and make your payments.
This is how to make Absa DStv payments in South Africa.
Read the recommended articles below:
Money Market, MasterPass, Credit Life, Building Loan, Budget Facility, Car Finance, Credit Card Interest, Home Loan, Payment Relief, Nu Metro Rewards, Cardless Withdrawal, Cash Back Rewards, Life Insurance, Budget On Credit Card, Absa Insurance Work, Unit Trust, Absa Loans Work, Investment, Payment Holiday, AVAF Account, Attorneys Trust Account, Property Insurance, Overdraft Insurance, Transact Credit Card, Home Loan, Replacement Credit Card, Online Credit Card, Rewards Credit Card, Prepaid Credit Card, Renew Card, Internet Banking Card, Woolworths Card, Premium Card, Private Credit Card, Corporate Credit Card, Absa Cards, British Airways.